one

i'm such an idiot.

how could i be so blind as to not realise that he's the only one for me.

i should've never let him on the train. i shouldn't have let him leave.

elio's thoughts were jumbled. he had no idea how to feel about anything. he sat in front of the fireplace, tears falling down his cheeks. he hated it. he couldn't bare it, knowing he let oliver slip away and knowing he couldn't do anything about it. he hated himself for letting him go.

i haven't felt pain like this before.
it hurts more then the day he left- and there's nothing i can do. i don't think oliver realises what he did to me, that he changed me. that he made me realise that i could actually love someone other then my parents.

elio wondered how life would be with oliver. how they'd buy a big house, and visit his parents every month- how they would love each other with every part of them, they'd never know how it feels to be apart. elio would compose music and oliver would work with his dad, and they would be happy.

happy. elio hadnt been happy in a while.

i want to see him again. feel his touch. feel his breath on my ear as he says his own name, "oliver" he'd whisper, letting out his fresh- warm breath into my ear, drifting onto my neck, sending my back to arch and eyes to roll as my mouth opens, waiting for his lips to touch mine.

i need him.