Chapter fourteen

the hours passed and frank just sat in the waitingroom of the hospital hoping that a doctor or a nurse would come just to say that its all okay and that gerard survived but nothing like this happend. he sat there for another 2-3 hours he didnt know because he lost the track of thime at this moment but he got up an dgot to the lady by the infopoint and tried not to look like he has cryed the whole day but he obviously did and the lady just smiled a bit "what can i do for you?" she asks him and was suprised that he was still there due to the time "im looking for my boyfriend gerard, he tried to kill himself this morning but i found him and i called the ambulance and now i'm sittin here for a few hours already and got no information about him" frank answered the lady and she just nodded a bit in shock as frank tells her everything "gerard way is in room 223" she answers him and he just nodded "is he alright?" he asks her just to prepare himself for whatever he soon will see but she just nodds lightly "i think so but im not the doctor" she answers him and frank just nodds and then walking slowly to gerards room. as he arrives there he just stands by the door an looked at the door handle before he opens the door and he sees gerard laying on the hospitalbed sleeping peacefully. frank tries not to cry as he sees him like that but cant hold back the tears as he walks towards gerards bed and sits beside him on a chair and just holds his hand "please be strong for me gee" he quietly says and just looks after gerard till the sleep is coming over him.