Chapter Eleven

Frank just looked gerard dead in the eyes and shakes his head "no gee, you are not a liar" he says to him but gerard just shakes his head and the tears are still streaming down his face " i promised you that i would not kill anymore, but i did it again" gerard said shaking and just looks frank in the eyes "i'm so sorry frank " he just quietly says as he looks him in the eyes and then stands up "you should go , nobody wants to be with a loser and murderer like me gerard says to frank and then walks to bobs dead bodie just to throw him over his shoulder and throw him in a hole in his garden which he then closes with the sand that lays around before he got in again and then makes himselfe a coffee. as the liquid brew gerard looks to frank "why are you still here?" he asks him as if he didnt just had buried a body and then tooks a sip of his freshly brewed coffee andlooks him straight in the eyes " i could kill you too if i wanted to" gerard calmly says to frank which just took a step backwards "but you wouldnt kill me gee, i thought we love eachother" frank then says with a little blush on his cheeks and a little disapointment in his voice but gerard just shruggs and looks away "who says that i love you?" gerards asks him sassily and looks him in the eyes "and now go out otherwise i'll kill you" gerard dryly says but frank doesnt move "then kill me just like you killed bob" frank just says to gerard and sits down on the table and just looks him serious in the eyes.

"okay i'll do it" gerard shruggs and comes closer to frank which doesnt flinch and just sits there and gerard then grabs him on the collar and pulls frank in his basement where they once started

"you are just like any other victim of mine , i wonder why i havent killed you yet " gerard just says with no emotions and then walks out of the basement room and locks the door behind  him and frank once again sits alone in the cold and dark basement of his once loved kidnapper 

( hope you like my chapters , okay bye )