Chapter 2

Apollo:
Height: 6'5
Age: 20
Skin color: Tan
Eye color: Baby blue
Hair color: Light brown

Apollo
~~~~~~~~~~~~,~

I sat on my couch watching Tv when a sweet and smooth howl rang in my ears. I stood and turned the Tv off and walked outside. I was like I couldn't control myself. I kept walking through the woods.

I soon got to a field. I stood there and watched her. My mate. I knew she was. Her name was Angelika.. I started to walk towards her. I heard her growl and then change into her wolf. The moonlight shone on her beautiful silver fur. Her crystal blue eyes began to glow. Once I got into the moonlight she changed back into human form. She put on her clothes. I didn't shield my eyes because she my mate. I was soon towering over her. Her eyes were full of surprise, making me smile.
"That howl." I said "The way it sounded, it was so smooth it made me follow it."

Her mouth was hanging open and it made me chuckle a little before she quickly shut it. "Thank you."

"Angelika is your name, right.?"

"Yes, your is Apollo, is it not.?"

'She's so perfect.' Raced through my head.

"Yea." I said smile bigger because I knew in was winning her over. "Angelika, that's a beautiful name."

"Thank you. Yours too." She said

"Thanks."

"Well I got to go but first would you like to say the prayer with me.?" She slapped her forehead. I just chuckled and stared at her beautiful skin.

After and a long pause, I ran my hand through my hair and said "sure".

I looked at her then back at the full moon. Spirit of the wolf ,*
*You who wanders the Wild lands. You who stalks In silent shadows. You who runs and leaps. Between the moss covered trees. Lead me your primal strength. And the wisdom of your glowing eyes. Teach me to relentlessly track my desire. And stand in defense of those I love.* I quickly stared at Angelika, her eyes shone in the moon light. She glanced over and our eyes meet and we lock eyes for a few seconds before returning to saying the prayer. *Show me the hidden paths and the moonlit fields. Fierce spirit, Walk with me in my solitude. Howl with in my joy. Guard me as I move through this world.

I grabbed Angelika's face with my hands and ever so lightly kisses kissed her on the forehead. A shock ran through my body as my lips connected with her forehead. She hugged me . And of course I hugged her back. She then turned and sprinted off toward her house. I looked down and saw her bag laying next to my feet. I picked it up and looked in it. Nothing but three collars, her credit card, and some Carmx.