Chapter 17

I growled and ran straight for him. He was attacking Aali, the rogue leader. I head butted him it the side and stood in front of Aali like a mother protecting her pups. I bared my teeth and lashed my tail.
"Angelika?" He said.

"Damn straight." I growled.

I lanched myself at him with paw outstretched and jaws parted in a long snarl. He dodge me and then trid to grab my scruff. I ducked my head away from his snapping jaws and tackled him.

"You worthless Alpha! I hate you! You betrayed me and bullied me! You'll regret all that." I slashed my claws across his cheek and then I bit down on his muzzle and started to pull, gashing it open. He whined and then hit me with one of his huge paws. I stumbled sideways and snarled. I ignored the pain that burned on my cheek. His muzzle was heavly bleeding but he drew his lip back in a snarl. He tackled me and pushed me to the floor. I snapped my jaws and growled but I couldn't move.

"I never betrayed you!" He growled.

"I beg to differ! Every night a new girl. Don't think I don't remeber that! I hate you."

He just backed up. His eye full of sorrow and love. I scrambled to my paws and growled. He cuffed my ear and then scratched my eye leaving it gashed open. I screeched and fell back. I knew he felt the pain to because he flinched. I growled with my left eye closed. I lanched at his throat. We hit the ground and went tumbling across the ground, snapping and tearing at each other.
"You patheic mate!" He snapped at me.
I snarled and started to kick his soft belly with my back claws. I started to grow even angrier. Thinking of everytime he bullied and betrayed me. I had him right here. I could kill him easily but something told me not to. I slashed my claws down his face and he bit my shoulder.
"I want you dead!" I exclaimed just before I snapped my jaws around his ear. I pulled it and it started to rip off. He growled deep and then snapped his jaws around my throat, making me release his ear.
"Grayson!" I yowl.

I feel Apollo bite deeper and deeper. "Grayson!" I yowled again before I started to snap at Apollo's muzzle.
"I will kill every rogue." Apollo murmmered through my throat. "Even you." I knew this wasn't Apollo.

I looked him in the eyes; that were pitch black. Oh god. This isn't the Apollo I know. I'm going to die.

"Help, Grayson!" I yowled again. I'm going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy snap. I'm plot twisting everywhere.

What is wrong with my mind..? O-o

Love ya~

Like, comment, and subcribe!

Please vote who angelika should fall for: Grayson or Apollo?

Thanks

~Pebbles