Chapter 3

I get to my house. It's not one of those fancy big houses. It's just a one floor house with five beds and two and a half baths, a den, kitchen, dinning room, and a living room. Nothing much.
As soon as I open the door my blue Merle pitbull rush over to me, barking. I pat her head and then let her out to run.

I walk over to my grandma a kiss her cheek.
"Hey grandma." I look around and find only my three sisters in the room. "Where's mom and dad.? Are they at a meeting.?"

"They left to go to the Alpha gathering."
"Okay. " I said walking down the hall to my room.

. "Well hello to you too." I heard my sister, Carol, say.

"Hey sisters." I called over my shoulder.

I open my door and my grandmas Chi ran out. I walked in after watching him run out. There was a pile of shit in the floor. "GODDAMN IT.!" I yelled.

My sister Rain ran into the room, followed by my other sisters Carol and River.

"What happened.?" Carol said.

"Grandma's dog shit in the floor." I said as I stormed passed them and into the bathroom.

I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned up the poop. "God, I hate that stupid fucking dog.! He always comes and shits in my room."

My sisters laughed and walked back into the living room. I walked back into the bathroom (it connects to my room and Rains room). I turn the shower on and lock the door that leads into Rains room even though we've seen each other naked. I waited till in was warm and then turn on Beyoncè on my phone and jumped into the shower. After I got out After I got out of the shower, I turned the music off, unlocked the door, and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I walked into my black and turquoise room(mostly black). I texted my best friends (like a sisters), Autumn and Katrina.

Me: Guess what happened

Autumn: What you get yourself into now.?

Katrina: Lol autumnXD. What.? Chicken butt.

Me: ha ha ha. Shut up. Anyways I was out looking at the full moon like I always do, and guess who shows up.!

Katrina: Who.?

Autumn: Yea Who.?

Me: APOLLO.! You know how we have to find our mates.? Well he's my mate.!

Autumn: Are you sure you weren't dreaming.?

Me: Yea.!

Katrina: That's great and all but I don't think Nasha is going to give him up THAT easily without a fight.

Me: I'm not scared of her but whatever I got to go. Bai

Autumn: Bye

Katrina: Bai lovebug ❤️

I threw my phone on my bed and dried myself and put on some clothes.

A sports bra, brand pink underwear, a white shirt and light gray sweat pants. I never liked to wear the same underwear.

I grabbed my phone and texted my guy friend, Eli.

Me: Hay boo.

I walked out of my room into the hallway and walk towards the living room. I stopped and plopped down next to Carol on the love seat.

Carol
Human form:
Height: 5'4
Age: 18
Hair type: Wavy
Hair color: Bleached blonde with brown highlights.
Skin tone: Cream peach
Eye color: Emerald green

Wolf form:
Height: 1 foot and 9 inches tall
Body structure: Skinny
Fur type: Wavy
Fur color: Light brown with dark brown paws and muzzle
Eye color: Hazel with a little more light brown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~