Chapter 11

I staggered across the carpet until I fell onto my side. I panted hard and looked at my family that gathered around me. I saw Eli and my mother, I let out a deep growl. They backed away and Rain knee down at my side. I turned my head to see her. I felt like all the energy was drained out of me. I raised my head to lick her cheek and then laid it back down.

"Angelika! What happened to you?" I heard her say. I just looked at her.

I felt a muzzle press against my head. I looked to see Carbon pressing his muzzle into my head and all the rest of my dogs were laying on me to keep me warm. "I got my revenge." I rasped.

It's not your time, Angelika. You still haven't made your mark yet. Good or Bad. A disembodied voice rang in my head as I fell into unconsciousness.

What? My mark? I said sliently.

When I got no reply I wailed, Come back! Please!

I'm proud, baby girl. The voice faded away.

I awoke in my room. I lifted my head to see a spirit at my side. It smiled and I realized that it was my father. I moved my hand to touch his but he disappeared. "No!" I squealed.
I threw back my covers and sat up. His scent still hung in the air. I stumbled to the bathroom and did my buiness. I stumbled back to the sink, washed my hands and then place my head in my hands. I was scared to go out there with my family. Escapially with Eli and mother out there. I took a deep breath, walked out of the bathroom and then into the hallway. I leaned against the wall on the other side of me. I moved my shirt from my shoulder and looked at it. It was gashed open but the blood was dried. I straighted myself and walked out into the living room. Rain ran to my side and hugged me. I hugged her back and then stared into her eyes.
"Are you okay?" She said, her eyes full of sympathy.
A spark of anger hit me. How dare she think I was patheic? Sympathy is for patheic and weak people. Im not weak. I'd tear anyone that says other wise apart and I mean it. I straighted myself and looked at her. "I'm fine."
"Are you sure?" She said rubbing my shoulder.

"Yes." I said and then pushed passed her.

I went into the den and then into the kicthen. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Eli and the woman that birth me, kissing. I drew my lip back in disgust and then shook my head.

"Good morning hunny. Is your shoulder okay?" She said looking at me, sympathic.
I just rolled my eyes and then went to grabbed a gatorade out of the fridge. Eli slam shut the fridge door, nearly getting my fingers. I shot him a warning glance and then tried to open it again. He held it shut. "What?!  What the fuck could you possibly want?!"
"Don't speak to him like that!" Wanda, the woman that birth me, said.
"Why didn't you say goodmorning to your mother? You need to learn respect!" Eli growled.

I was taken back. Did this omega's son tell me I need to learn respect? "All of a sudden this woman wants to come into my life! She was never there! I'd be damned if I ever respect her! She doesn't even care that my father died." I snapped. "You tell me I need to learn respect? You need to! You omega's son!"

He growled and walked back to Wanda. I shot Wanda a death glance. "You didn't even care about him did you?!"

She shrugged, "No."

Fire burned inside me. She wasn't about to get away with that. She turned to walk away but I grabbed her wrist. "You bitch! You treated him like shit! All dad ever did was love you!"

I started to smell a sweet scent. It smelled like my father. Soon after that I heard a voice ring in my head. Let it go. It's not worth your, her, or the pups lives.
I forgot that she was even pregnant. I shook my head and then took a deep breath. "You know what? I can't deal with patheic people like you." I spat and then walk off.

Next thing I know Im against the floor. I crane my neck to see what happened. Eli was in his wolf form snapping at my neck and digging his claws into my back. I growl and pushed him off. I shifted and my paws pricked with excitement. I get to fight! My shoulder was still gashed open but I didn't pay no mind to the pain. I launch myself at Eli. I push my paws into his throat. "You'll regret the day you betrayed me!" I snarled. He cuffed me on my ear with his paw. I snarled and dug my claws deeper into his throat as blood ran down the side of my face.

The scent reappeared and so did the disembodied  voice. Is this how you want your destiny to be like? Killing for no reason?

Only if it makes me have the satisfaction of revenge. I replied sliently.
Oh god.. It has already consumed her. The voice seemed terrified. The voice and smell faded away.

I shook my head and then was knocked over. I scrambled to my paws and snarled. I see Wanda and Rain hundled over Eli. "Did I kill him?" My voice was shakey but I knew what I did.

Wanda shot me a death glance. "You bitch!"

I growled and walked up to her. "You're talking to an Alpha's mate and daughter!" My voice raised.

She growled. "I don't care who or what you are but you almost killed my mate!"

You almost killed my mate. The words rang in my head. I curled my lip back and growled, "Bow down to me!" I snapped.

"Why?" She retorted.

I took a deep breath. It's not worth it. "You are beyond patheic!" I stalked away.