Getting to know one

LEXIES POV
After Lloyd tricked me and after dinner I decided to spark up a conversation with Leo when I saw him meditating on the deck I sat down with him "Yes Lexie?" He says making me a little surprised and I say "I was wondering what you were thinking" unaware both my brother and Raph were watching us "I was thinking how you guys were fine with us being here not being human" "Eh it's nothing new really" as I take off my hoodie revealing my ears, wings, horns and tail. He looks surprised but just sighs standing up. "You miss your home?" "Yeah..." "I get it I'm not from here either but I've been here for a long time so I get it, sometimes I wonder how my younger siblings are doing since I've been missing from that realm for two years. But I'm glad I got away from the yelling I was always stuck in......" "Huh? Then how did you get here?"

~~~~~~~~~~
After explaining (Go to my book "Lloyds Sister" to hear it) I say "Aight ima go to be-" then the alarm blares "OH COME THE FUCK ON" I shout running to the bridge with everybody on their "Looks like Garmadon is attacking New Ninjago City" Nya says "Why does that place always get attacked?!" Jay yells "Lets just go! It's hard enough being hated with my brother because of him!" I yell jumping off the ship in my dark Purple and Black Ninja GI.

LEONARDO'S POV
When Lexie yelled that I felt bad for her while I watched her jumping off this flying ship they called "The Bounty"