Math!

KAIS POV
After Lloyd and Lexie came back from school I helped Lloyd with his homework while Lexie worked alone on the deck, "Hey Kai?" Lloyd asks "Yeah Lloyd?" "Whats 6x3?" "Uhhhh" Just then Lexie and Donnie came in saying at the same time. "It's eighteen" "Gosh Kai your like six years older than him and you don't know the answer!" Lexie says laughing, "Gosh Lexie do you ever stop talking? You remind me of Jay sometimes?" Cole says sparking up a fight. "And just shut up for ONCE in your life Lex!" He says finishing while Lexie looks PISSED off.

LEXIES POV

Did he just tell me to shut up?!
And now he's done it! "Why don't you stop eating cake and be more serious?! Lighten up and maybe me and Jay wouldn't talk and argue so much!" "Uh guys there's no need to fi-" Donnie starts but I put up my finger meaning for him to shush.

RAPHEALS POV

I walk up to the bridge since I heard fighting to see the boy with shaggy black hair named Cole fighting Lexie I remembered Lexie told me her current favorite song was "Jesus in LA" so I played it on my T-phone which calmed her down and I glared at Cole signaling him to leave. She then ends up falling off the ship making her black scarf covering her face fly off luckily I caught her she tried covering her face, "There's no point it's fine I saw you talking with Leo last night so it's fine." She looks surprised but stops trying and she has freckles across her cheeks going onto her nose with a heart freckles on her cheek.