New people

LEONARDOS POV
We see a green portal open and a lot of people fall out of it grunting and passing out we leave them their as i bridal style carry here being death glared by Harumi, Lloyd and Morro. I place her on her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Lexie's Dream/ Lexies POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was surrounded with spiders and cockroaches with everybody saying mean things, Raph saying I'm worthless, Lloyd saying I'm a horrible sister and more mean things. I wake up in my room sweating like crazy, I walk out my hair a mess, wearing black pants and a purple hoodie I plop my hand in my hoodie as I walk to the sound of shouting. "Who are you guys!" "Raph chill out, we should save interrogating for when Lexie wakes up!" I sneak into the game room and watch the movie "Pup star world tour" unaware that the volume was up loud, "Ah Lexie your awake!" Lloyd says, "Damnit I don't wanna interrogate right now!" "Well you gotta do it!" He says enthusiastically, "Why do I have to be the one with good questions..." I mumble as I walk in the room with (I'm leaving Pytha and Scarla out for later!) to see twelve people, two boys, ten girls. "First things first, what are your name's?" "Graike." The emo cat boy said, "Midnight" a wolf-bat girl said, "I'm also Midnight" a wolf girl with black and purple hair said, "Mike" (Also Mike your twelve like me in the story 😂😂) a girl with black hair and a green and tan strip in her hair about my age, "Rose" a Leafu girl said, "Ying" a demon wolf said, "Yang" a angel cat said Cole then shivers "I don't have a good history with a Ying and Yang...." as he looks at his arms. Ying scoffs and says "Just because you have a history with ONE Ying and Yang doesn't mean we're like them!" "Oooo I like her!" Shadow says walking in "Of course you do!" I say a bit ticked off I have to do this and not watch my show, "Ladies, Ladies calm down!" Jay says jokingly but earns glares from all of us, "Anywaysss, I'm Laike!" A boy says with a girly voice then it hits me he's transgender, "I'm Emerald!" A dragon girl with short light brown and pastel green hair says, "I'm Sun! Demon of light" she says, a Angel of darkness scoffs and says, "I'm Moon and I'm Angel of Darkness obviously." "And you?" I say sassy and hangry at a black and blonde hair girl who is a lioness, "I'm Luna, and why are you so angry?" "Lexie asks the questions here-" Raph starts but I cut him off. "Because I'm hangry!" I say loudly making Lloyd run out just a few moments later he returns with some doughnuts and hands me them I walk out to eat them cause I feel uncomfortable with more than seventeen eye sets on me after I eat some I come back in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by Lloyd in a pink dress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that I decided to watch my movie to see that Jay and Mikey were on it, "Oh come the fuck on! I waited till after interrogating to watch my show!" "Oh sorry Lexie!" Jay says "It's fine but ima watch this" "Okay!" Mikey says hyper eating pizza.