Malk (Side story)

A/n
This is while y'all wait for the next chapter

SHADOWS POV
I was in the kitchen grabbing some cereal when Lexie comes in with Laike, and Midnight (My OC). Laike  sees me and says "Hey Lexie, you got anything to drink?" Lexie looks confused and says "Yeah in the fridge" Laike says "Hey Shadow uh... grab me a glass of malk" I say "We don't have any malk..." "But I can get you some milk...." Midnight says "That's what he just said.." Laike says "Yeah.. it's just some malk.." I thought to myself 'Wtf is malk?!' I then say "Nah.. your saying it wrong.." "Your saying" "MALK" "Like" "It's a disease" Midnight snorts and says "How do you say it" I get pissed and say "I'm saying it the way..." "Everyone thought to say it" "MILK" "M-I-L-K" Midnight says "Right.... like. 2%" Laike says "Right.. whole" "MALK" I say "No" five times "Say "milkshake" Laike says "Milkshake" I say "Ok" "Now say.. milk"

"Malk" I facepalm as Lexie laughs her ass off I say to her "Are you hearing this?" She says "Yeah!" Midnight says "The man wants a glass of" "MULK" I repeat what she says getting in her face "MULK?!" She picks up Lexie and throws her at me "GIVE HIM THE MULK SHADOW" Lloyd comes in and says "Midnight..." "Inside voices please" Midnight says "Sorry Lloyd" "Mah white friends...." Me and Laike look at her like 'ReAlLy?!' Laike yells "SHADOW" "POUR ME" "A GLASS" "OF MALK" I look at him confused and say "Why are you yelling at me?" Midnight then says "JUST GIVE HIM THE FREAKING MULK" Lexie yells "YOU GUYS ARN'T EVEN SAYING THE SAME THING" Laike yells "WE'RE ALL SAYING MALK LEXIE" I yell "NO YOUR SAYING MALK" Lexie yells in "YOUR SAYIN-" Midnight screams "MULKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" and Laike screams "MALKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Lexie screams "SHUT UP" "SHUT" "UP" and me being me pulls out a gun towards her, Midnight and Laike pull out two guns and aim it at her Midnight said "DON'T DO IT SHADOW" while Laike said "YOU BETTER PUT IT DOWN" I yell "YOUR GONNA SHOOT HER IF I SHOOT HER FIRST?!" Lexie says "That doesn't make any sense!" They aim the gun at me. Then we hear a snort and see Ying stop recording and says "Great job guys!"