Aftermath (part 2)

Out of every single possible way to begin your first week of University  Stone must have lucked out and got the worst possible way. The entire week seemed to taunt him as each day rolled by each of them cackling in his ear like a hyena on crack cocaine and to be quite frank, Stone was starting to think that maybe....just maybe he should consider dropping out and selling feet pics to the crackhead who lived outside Olive Garden. But then again, Stone had standards and his efforts at education certainly were not meeting them.

Monday was a day of chaos. The whole day felt like two huge hurricanes were having a dance battle around his skull, competing to see who could make him more ticked off. The name of this strange, peculiar phenomenon was surely unknown however Stone had shrugged it off as mere anxiety from joining Uni. Boy, was he mistaken.

Tuesday was a day of Brenda. God dammit Brenda. If the devil himself was a middle-aged "born again" Christian with a slight gambling addiction, it would be Brenda. If there was one thing anyone knew about Stone, it was that he was severely lactose intolerant. Dairy and his body went as perfectly together as Australia and wildfires. That is to say, fiery, explosive and all in all not a good experience for anybody involved. Now Stone was simply trying to get some of his favourite dairy alternative, that is Austrian goat milk from his local market but, alas, Brenda decided she just NEEDED it more than him. Needless to say, Tuesday was not a good day.

Wednesday could have been tolerable, but saying that would have been a massive lie. Wednesday was horrible,just horrible. His alarm refused to go off in the morning causing Stone to miss his dentist appointment which meant he had to endure his vexing toothache for longer. He couldnt pay attention in class because all he could think about was ripping out all his teeth so that pain could go away.

Thursday started out great. Infact, it didnt just start out great, it started out spectacularly! Stone managed to get up before his alarm, get down to the market and get his beloved austrian goat milk INFRONT of stupid Brenda and get to his class. It wouldve been perfect...had those scholarship simps not "accidentally" spill redbull on his bag that contained his papers for his internship. The Science Internship! Stone had been dreaming for this opportunity for years and here it was...sad, soggy and scrunched up into a ball. I would describe the pain but I doubt any of you have witnessed your child murdered infront of your eyes, if you have...well rip to your child but this internship was more important.

Now comes Friday. Friday is the day in the week everyone loves, the day where you can go home after school and go apeshit without fear of consequences of your actions. Stone wasn't that interested in college parties..that is if you dont count scrabble with Mabel the librarian. The entire day, rain fell from the skies rapidly and constantly. There was not a single moment that day where you could see the sky through the curtains of the clouds and it was so dark the entire day it was like somebody took a sharpie and just went bonkers. So much so that Stone barely noticed how late he had stayed in vegan club. Upon realizing what had occured, he fled the building but he didnt flee danger. There stood, in the centre of the plaza was one of the scholarship simps from Thursday. Both of them noticed each other's presence at the same time however the guy, whom Stone later discovered was "Chadley" was much more stronger and much more intimidating. Before Stone realize what was happening, he was on the ground.

His head was pulsing, instinctively he put a hand up to console the pain but Chadley just kept hitting and hitting him over and over again. There was no end, that is until Stone seized his moment, and swiftly dragged his leg underneath the brute's. Chadley tripped onto his back and almost as quickly as it had happened Stone grabbed his stuff, the adreneline in his bloodstream blocking out any and all pain. His legs, however was having a difficult time keeping up with his thoughts.

Where do I go? Where do I go?

Then it hit him. The one place he knew he could seek solace and not be in risk.

The Library.