• Comfort •

I scroll through instagram while laying on my bed, quite bored for I don't have anything better to do. However, when I see a certain name on my caller ID it all changes.

Instantly, I grin and press the accept button. "Hey Elsa!"

She giggles and my heart melts at the most adorable sound I've ever heard. "Hi Y/N."

"What's up baby?"

"I wanted to see if you could come over. I want to talk to you about something." She was maybe able to fool me a long time ago and hide her worry when we first met, but after a year of knowing her I can definitely tell if she's ok or not.

"Love, is something wrong? You don't sound ok."

"Well... yes." She answers hesitantly. "Just come please, I'll tell you everything."

"Of course, I'll be there soon."

"Thank you, Y/N."

"No problem, Snowflake."

***

I knock on the door and she opens it almost immediately. Stepping inside, I embrace her tightly because I know she needs my comfort right now.

"I'm here, baby. I don't know what's bothering you, but whatever it is, we'll get through it together."

Her face remains buried in my neck for a few moments before she locks her eyes with mine and I swear, if someone asked me what my name was at this very moment, I wouldn't know it.

"I'm so scared, Y/N." She whispers trying to hide the lump in her throat.

I take off my shoes and take her hand in mine, leading her to the couch. "Elsa, please tell me what's happening. I'm really worried."

"I have to tell you this, but I don't want to." She breathes out shakily, letting a single tear roll down her cheek.

I wipe it away with my thumb, my heart breaking for seeing her so distressed. "If you think I'll get mad at you, I promise I won't. I'm sure it's not that bad."

"I don't think you'll get mad, I think you'll leave me." She sighs and more tears fall, but this time she quickly wipes them away.

"Elsa, even if you've been with someone else I'll-" I start with that option for I can't think of anything else that would make her think I'd leave her.

"What? No! No, it's not that, I would never do that to you." Her hand takes mine and she caresses my knuckles with her thumb.

"Then what is it?"

"Just promise you won't freak out."

"I won't, I promise, you can tell me everything."

"Ok, here we go." She takes a deep breath in order to calm herself and continues. "I've told you that my mental health wasn't always as good as now, right?"

"Yes, you did." I nod slowly, afraid that she'll tell me that it got bad again.

"During those times, I- I used to turn to... pills to make myself feel better." I gasp and she lowers her head down in shame. "And I recently did it again." She whispers, her voice trembling as if she'll start sobbing any moment now.

I cup her face in my hands and make her look me in the eyes. I have to encourage her, I have to make her feel better and I have to make her believe my every word. "First of all, I want you to know that I will never leave you, especially not because of this. If you need help, I will always be there to help you. It's important that you know that, ok?"

She nods, looking at me with those stunning big blue eyes that are now glossy, but with no tears falling.

"Can you tell me when did you... take the pills? And why did you do it? If you don't want to talk about it now though, you don't have to. I'll wait until you're ready."

"I'm ready, I'll tell you now. It's nothing serious actually. I've just been feeling very stressed about work lately and a few nights ago I took pills to calm myself down and go to sleep. However, the next day I felt so ashamed of what I did and I felt like I had to tell you. You deserve to know of such things and I also wanted to tell you immediately because- well, if i feel like- if I think of doing that again-"

"-you can call me right away and seek comfort from me." I finish the sentence for her and she grins before enveloping me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you, Y/N. Thank you so much." She says with her voice muffled for she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"You don't have to thank me, my love. You're my girlfriend and I'm more than happy to be there for you if you need me." I stroke her silky hair breathing in her wintry scent. "But I'm kinda offended, you know?"

Elsa breaks the hug and gives me a completely confused look. "Why? What did I do?"

I chuckle and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm offended that you thought I would leave you because of this."

"Oh... that." She takes my hands in hers biting her lip. "I guess I just thought that you wouldn't want to be with someone who takes pills when feeling bad about something." She shrugs, but then her expression changes and she arches one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me. "Also, I think I should be offended too."

I frown and try to figure out if she's just messing with me or being serious. "What do you mean?"

"You thought I cheated on you!" She exclaims and swats me with a pillow. "Now when I think about it, I should be seriously angry with you! I would never do that, why did you say that?"

"Well you said that I'll leave you because of what you were about to tell me and that's the only thing I could think of!" I defend and then make a puppy face. "Please, forgive me."

She rolls her eyes but also smiles mischievously. "Under one condition."

"And that is?"

"To take me to the new place that opened a few days ago. I want to try their chocolate cake, Anna told me it was really good." She tilts her head to the side as if asking me 'you in or not'.

I laugh and ruffle her hair. "Of course love, if that's what you want."

"Great! Just wait a second, I need to change." She stands up and makes her way to her bedroom while I can't help but stare at her perfect round bottom.

I'm not gonna lie, instead of chocolate cake I'd rather eat- Y/N, it's not time for that now!

I shake away my thoughts and go to the hallway to put my shoes on.

"I'm ready!" She chirps just as I finish tying my shoelaces.

I look at her and my breath hitches in my throat. She's wearing a pair of denim shorts so her slender legs are on full display for me to see and a blue crop top that reveals some of the skin of her stomach.

However, I quickly compose myself and take her hand in mine. "Let's go then."

Yeah, let's go before I slam you against the wall and- ughhh, Y/N, stop it already!

——

Thank you so much for 12k reads!

If you have any requests, feel free to message me. I have plenty of time ti write now that I don't go to school and can't go anywhere lol.