• Bloodlust •

Part 3 of Saved by a Vampire

Wow guys, I haven't published anything in almost 20 days. I feel bad for it, but I just didn't feel like writing tbh. I have many ideas now and I'm inspired to write again. I'm working on two requests that I got a while ago and they're almost done, so please be patient, I'll publish them soon.

Ly all!

——

Elsa pulls away and looks at me sheepishly as if contemplating if she crossed the line with her actions. However, that expression is gone as soon as I grin like a teenage girl and leave a small peck on her pink lips.

"I thought you didn't like what I've done for a moment." She admits sighing in relief.

I scoff grabbing her soft hands in mine. "I'd be a brainwashed idiot if I didn't. Elsa, I- I am so happy to know that these feelings are mutual. I would never even dream of deserving to be with someone like you."

"Someone like me?" She giggles shaking her head. "I'm not special at all, Y/N, trust me."

"Well that is the first dumb thing I've ever heard you say. You're very special, Elsa, and you better get that inside that pretty head of yours."

She looks down in embarrassment while entwining our hands together. "Thank you, Y/N. That's really sweet."

"You're very welcome, my queen."

***

It's been a few weeks since Elsa and I confessed our feelings to each other and it's been the best time of my life. However, there's one problem.

I've been able to control my thirst for blood for years to the point when I didn't feel even slightly affected by it for a long time. But since I met Elsa, especially since things can get quite heated between us, even though we didn't do- the thing yet, I've felt tempted to sink my teeth into her gentle slender neck.

She even noticed that I acted rather strange a couple of times and asked me about it but I always denied her assumptions. I don't want her to get scared or feel like I see her as a meal for me to devour.

Right now, the same thing's happening. My beautiful girlfriend is straddling my lap and letting out the most beautiful of moans while I kiss and suck on her neck holding her hips in place.

Her smell is so intoxicating, the moment so erotic and my mind is screaming at me to do the exact thing I fear. She is too delicate to be used like that and I won't allow it.

Elsa probably senses me tense up and she pulls away from me enough to look at me with a frown and cup my face in her hands. "Love, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, everything's fine." I lie and instantly feel bad for it. I hate being unable to tell her the truth but I'm afraid of her reaction.

"Y/N, stop lying. I know something's bothering you and I want to know what it is. You don't have to hide from me, we're in this together."

I take in a shaky breath and force myself not to look away from those icy blue eyes because of how ashamed I am. "You won't like what you hear at all."

"Maybe, but I'm here for you. You need to share whatever problem you have, I've noticed it's been around for a while." She assures me and her gentle voice along with her thumb stroking my cheek calm my nerves enough for me to be able to tell her my secret.

"Okay, here we go. You know that even though I can control all of my- abilities and urges as a vampire, sometimes they can get a little out of hand. So I'm afraid of hurting people around me. People I love, like you."

"I understand that. Those are just like my powers, and 'a little out of hand' is an understatement."

"Yes, but there is one big difference. Because I've been able to control my bloodlust for a very long time until I- well, until I met you." She frowns in confusion but doesn't say anything so I proceed with my explanation. "You see, every time I get near you I feel so... intoxicated by you. Each time I inhale your sweet scent, when you curve your neck for me to kiss I have to fight to resist biting into it. It's driving me crazy, you're driving me crazy."

She looks at me with wide eyes, obviously flabbergasted by what she just heard and I bite my lip anxiously awaiting for her response.

"Well, uhm... Honestly, I'd take what you said as a compliment if you didn't say it in such a worried manner." She clears her throat before continuing. "Also- sorry, I'm confused. Why is it such a big deal? I'll let you- wow, it feels so strange saying this, but I'll let you drink my blood if it could help you."

"No way! You're not my meal and I refuse to treat you as such!" I protest, shocked with her preposition. "If I do so, I could lose control and hurt you. Elsa, I could turn you or ki- kill you."

"Or it could be fine and you wouldn't be so nervous anymore."

"The risk is too big. Don't you understand that you could die?"

"But what if everything goes well? I hate seeing you torn like this and I want to do something about it. I trust you to do this, Y/N. I'm certain that you won't do me any harm." She speaks so confident in her words, so sure that I couldn't hurt her. "You're not like the others, Y/N, you told me that yourself. You're partially a human too, not just a vampire. You can control yourself." I pull her in a tight hug and she gasps in surprise but then relaxes and chuckles. "It's okay, love. I trust you."

"It seems that you believe in me more than I believe in myself." I sigh and leave a chaste kiss on her forehead. I want to do what she suggests, I can't help myself but I'm also scared. "I want to do this, though."

"Then do it." She assures me once again and I remove her hair from her neck licking my lips.

"It's going to hurt, but I don't know how badly."

"I can take it, don't worry."

"Okay, Snowflake. Here we go." I wrap my arms around her to hold her in place and she does the same, her body relaxed which completely confuses me for I'd think she would be nervous about something like this.

I can't resist her anymore. I've fought with my urge for too long. She curves her neck to give my more space as my tongue gently caresses the soft skin searching for the perfect spot. When I find it, I immediately sink my fangs in making Elsa hiss in pain causing my heart to sting but then I'm met with another sound coming from her lips. She lets out a loud moan and I wonder how this could possibly feel good for her. I could easily answer that question for me, for I'm holding her body close to mine, drinking her sweet sweet blood and on top of that my ear are blessed with hearing her beautiful moans.

However, I soon hear her whimper as her nails dig into my shoulder blades and I decide it's been enough. I remove my teeth from her neck and lick the small wound a few times in order to heal it. When I'm done, my first instinct is to check on my girlfriend's state and make sure she's fine.

"Elsa, are you okay? Did I go too far? Should've I stopped earlier? Were you in too much pain?"

"I'm fine, relax. It was a little painful at first, but it also... felt good, in a way I can't explain."

"Yeah, I heard that." I chuckle and she blushes. "I'm just glad you're not hurt."

"I'm not. I felt a little dizzy by the end but you stopped just in time."

I sigh in relief and pull her closer in a passionate kiss. I feel her smirk against my lips and she pushes me onto the bed and pins my wrists above my head.

"I think that as much as you enjoyed tasting my blood, we both have something else to taste of each other and it'll be just as pleasurable. What do you think?"

"I think that I completely agree, my queen."

"Perfect." She leans in so her lips are grazing the shell of my ear and I gulp trying not to beg her to take me however she pleases right now. "Just for the record. I'm in charge this time."