• Hurtful Words - Part 2 •

WARNING: Sexual content.

I wrote one smut chapter before but this one is much more... descriptive, let's say. So I hope it's not cringey or anything like that. *nervous laugh*

Also, thank you everyone who left comments on my A/N, it really meant a lot to know what you guys would like me to write first. For those of you who didn't, you can do it now if you'd like to.

Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter. <3

——

[ Your POV ]

As Elsa turns around to lock the door of her room, I can't help but stare at her perfect round bottom and her slender leg that could be seen through the split on her dress.

When she faces me I grab her hips and slam her body against the door. She gasps as I pepper wet kisses all over her neck until I find her sweet spot and gently sink my teeth into it. A hiss of pain leaves her mouth but it's soon followed by a moan as I circle the place I just bit with my tongue as if soothing it.

"You told me you need to make it up to me, didn't you?" I ask as my lips move from her neck to her jaw, placing small kisses along it.

"Y- yes, I did." Her sweet voice trembles just like her body, assuring me that I'm having her my way tonight.

"And you also said that you know how you'll do it." She nods slowly as I wrap my hand around her neck, not squeezing it but just keeping it there, for I know it'll be enough to excite her for now. "But what if I know that too?" I arch an eyebrow at her and she licks her lips before responding.

"Then you can do whatever you have in mind."

"Good girl." I smile and lock our lips together cupping her face with my hands. She smiles into the kiss and I chuckle pulling away. "And because you're a good girl, you'll do as I say, won't you?" She nods eagerly but I'm not satisfied with that kind of response. "Use your words, my love. I want to hear your pretty voice."

"Okay. I- I will do as you say."

"That's what I thought. First, we must get rid of this." I point to her dress and she removes it with a single wave of her hand. I finally have the view of her naked body, my eyes landing at her perfectly shaped breasts and I can't resist cupping them in my hands and giving them each a gentle squeeze. "I don't think we need these either." I say referring to her underwear and slowly slide the item down her legs. As I do, I see a wet spot on it and I smirk before throwing it away. "You'll be ready for what I want in no time." I pull her away from the door and slap her ass, the sound of skin to skin contact and her gasp filling the room. "Go sit on the bed." She does as she was told to and I decide to reward her with a little show.

I kick off my boots before slowly unbuttoning my blouse and sliding it off my shoulders. I unclasp my bra, throwing it on the floor too. I wink at her then turn around and take off both my pants and underwear, wiggling my butt a little just to tease her.

"Damn..." I hear her whisper and I approach her swaying my hips.

"Like what you see?" I let down my hair as she takes my hand and pulls me down so I sit next to her.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N."

"You're way more beautiful, my dear." I kiss her forehead and she smiles softly. "Turn around, I want you with your hair down." I unbraid her hair, inhaling her wintry scent. "You smell so nice." I don't even have to look at her to know that she's blushing and I smirk wrapping my arms around her.

"Thank you, Y/N." She mumbles quietly making me chuckle at her adorable self.

"Are you ready to satisfy me, love?"