Chapter 12

I'm not going to jail which is great. They think it's somebody else and that person is in jail. I feel bad for sending an innocent person to jail but I can't go.

While I was sitting on the porch with my momma and Manny talking and laughing a pregnant lady got out a car and walked to us. "For real Emanuel?!", she yelled. I looked at her and Manny confused.

"What?", Manny asked confused.

"You gone fuck me, get me pregnant, and never talk to me again?!" I looked at Manny with wide eyes.

"I don't even know who the fuck you are!"

"I was at a party 8 months ago and so were you! We got drunk and fucked and you never talked to me again!", she yelled. Manny still looking confused. "Judy party!", she yelled again. I remember that party. Me and Manny wasn't talking so I can't be mad cause he didn't cheat on me.

"Look I don't even remember going to that party. Good try, wrong nigga. I got a whole family now. You dismissed.", Manny said. She started going off and hitting him so I grabbed her hands. She yelled then pushed me down the stairs. I just fell down wooden stairs then concrete ones.

"Momma help me!", I cried holding my stomach as I heard a car speed off. My eyes were blurry but I saw Manny take a picture of her car as she drove off. They helped me up then I felt water coming down my legs. My water broke! I looked and saw blood. "No!", I yelled dropping down.

"Manny open the car door.", my momma said. "We gotta take her to the hospital ASAP."

...

I really lost my baby. I'm so hurt right now. I told them not to let anyone in. All because Manny got a bitch pregnant. Fuck my life.