Chapter 17

I just got done putting everything from the mall up now I'm smoking my wood. My momma and her boyfriend came back so I guess I won't have to spend my birthday without her. She's been supper nice. Like I can smoke in my room now. She don't care.

While I was taking a hit and scrolling through Instagram my momma came in and closed the door. "Hey Paul has been really nice.", she said.

"Yeah it feels better not having to need anything cause we can just go get it.", I said.

"A few of his friends came over, you wanna drink?" What type of shit is she on? I'll just play along.

"Sure." The door opened and 5 dudes plus Paul walked in. They're in suits and got cups in their hands. "In here?"

"Yeah, is that fine? We're just having a couple of drinks discussing some stuff.", Paul said.

"Sure.", I said shrugging. They poured a drink that somebody had into a cup and have it to me. We got cups then drink it.

...

They kept giving me shots and I feel really weird right now. I don't know if I'm thinking too much or is all these dudes slowly taking off all their clothes? Like some even got their shirts off. "Hey Justice I'm moving you and your mom into a nice place, really nice.", Paul said.

"That's good, it's horrible over here.", I said as I looked down. Right before I closed my eyes I saw Paul hand on my thigh and other one reaching for me.

Before I knew it I was held down. I screamed and looked for my momma. "Get off of me! Momma?!", I called crying. I saw her looking at me in a corner. Why is she just looking? "Momma help me!", I cried. A hand was put over my mouth. Here I am silenced and tapped. Why me?

...

"Hey I'm good to you and your mom Justice. You guys are just paying me back. Right?", Paul asked as his last friend left.

"Right.", my momma said lowly. I'm so confused. Paul left them my momma did right behind him. I cried as I laid in bed. What is going on?

While I cried two of his friends ran in. One grabbed my head and