Chapter 16

While I took my shoes off my momma came in. We just talked. I wonder what she wants. "So your birthday is this weekend.", she said.

"Yeah.", I said slowly.

"Me and Paul got some gifts for you and I hope it makes up for the fact that we can't be here for your birthday."

"Depends on how good the gifts are." Sheet then came back a few minutes later with her man Paul. We said hello then they gave me a book Gucci book bag. I took it and my hand dropped. I didn't expect it to be this heavy. I opened it and saw stacks of blue faces. My eyes opened wide. "Oh yeah, have fun whenever y'all are going and stay however long you want."

"Oh yeah, here you go.", Paul said handing me a card. "That's a credit card, get whatever you want and don't worry about it.", he said. I smiled and hugged them.

"Thank y'all.", I said.

"You're welcome hun, we're about to head out. I'll see you in a few weeks.", my mom said.

"Okay." We hugged again then they left. I'm fenna shower and change. They done fucked up.

...

"Where's the baby?", I asked.

"With my aunt.", Manny said.

"Well, how long he gone be gone?"

"Til Monday so 5 long days. Talking about she lonely and wanna take care of a baby."

"Well let's have fun.", I said.

"What you mean?", he asked. I showed him the money and the card. His eyes got wild.

"That's what I mean. I'm thinking wings and burgers, baking cookies, smoking some good shit, and getting drunk."

"Let's get it popping."

...

I changed before we went back to his place

I changed before we went back to his place. I just wanted to be comfortable. "So what's up with you and this colorful hair?", Manny asked as he flipped bacon and I took the burgers off. I put two more on.

"Just trying something different I like it.", I said.

"Me too."

"Thanks. You wanna roll that up? I'll finish the food it's almost done." He left and I finished the food.

We smoked while we made our alcoholic slushees. After the backwood was gone we ate and drank while we talked.

...

We both gone as fuck. "You look good as fuck girl.", he said. I laughed.

"You look good too. You tryna fuck?", I asked.

"I'm down."

"I got an idea. Let's have this girl come through and have a threesome." He raised his brows.

"Gone head. She clean right?"

"Yeah yeah for sure.", I said grabbing my phone. I called her and told her to come through and for what. She told me to make her a drink and roll up a backwood and that she's on her way. We hung up and started.

...

She made it about 15 minutes later looking good as fuck of course. Manny eyes damn near popped out his head. Yeah she fine. We met a while ago at a party. We hooked up and kept hooking up after that. Strictly sex and we cool with it.

We smoke and drank and they got to know each other

We smoke and drank and they got to know each other. "Justice you fine as fuck ma.", she said.

"Nah look in the mirror boo.", I said. We just looked at each other. We leaned closer and kissed. We rubbed on each other as we did.

After a little while we stopped and looked at Manny. He just looking at us horny as fuck. We went to him and kissed him. I rubbed his dick as Karin massaged his balls. I started giving him head and Karin started eating me out from the back. After we both came Manny ate me out and I ate Karin out.

We came again then all made our way to his room getting naked as we did. By the time we made it we were completely naked. I laid down, Manny got positioned between my legs, and Karin sat on my face. Then we all went to work. Then we and Karin switched positions.

After we all got tired we all fell asleep in Manny bed.