Chapter 13

"I don't wanna be with you no more.", I told Manny. He looked at me confused.

"Jusrice you changed just that quick? The other day we was good.", I said.

"The other day I still had my baby." He looked down.

"You don't think I'm hurt too? You ain't the only one that lost a child Justice."

"But who got another one on the way?", I shot at him.

"I don't know if that's my kid Justice.", he said.

"Okay and what if it is? I have to live with the fact that I lost my child, our child, and while I'm hurting I have watch you love another kid the way you were supposed to love ours! I'm hurt bro!" Tears are rolling down now.

"Justice if that baby is mine I didn't do it on purpose and I didn't make you loose our child! I got drunk and fucked a bitch before we got together. I didn't do shit wrong and you gone leave me?!" Tears are coming down his cheeks. I wiped my face and shrugged my shoulders. He wiped his face and nodded his head. He got up and walked to the door. He turned and looked at me. "I had a crush on you since we became friends but I never wanted to be more than friends cause of this. I just lost my best friend and I didn't even do shit. I ain't gone lie a nigga hurt, bad. Loosing my daughter is so hard but loosing you is killing me. I love you Justice, I always will but imma grant your wish fasho." He left closing the door behind him. I broke down.