Bumpy Canvas | Sai

"I don't know what to paint." Sai stared at his empty and lifeless canvas in front of him. "Why don't you just paint the landscape or something, there's like hundreds of [Favorite flowers] around us, paint them or something." [Name] said half paying attention due to the cup of Ramen in front of her.

Today was a relaxation day, no ninja work, no hardcore training, just relaxing. [Name] had planned to pack a bunch of Ramen and then go and lounge on this flowery hill with either Hinata or Ino but neither seemed up to it today so she invited Sai to come with her. He refused at first but it didn't take much convincing to get him to join the girl.

"The flowers are very beautiful I have to agree but I've already painted them." He said with a smile while pointing at the half dry painting beside [Name]. "Oh then....paint this." She held her now empty ramen cup up and then tossed it at him.

After that she laid back on the flowery hill and gave her [Eye color] hues a rest by closing them. The [Hair color] haired girl opened her left eye and noticed Sai staring just before he quickly turned his head. Hm?

"Sai, what are you thinking about?" She questioned him with an eyebrow raised. "What do you mean?" He smiled with closed eyes at her. "I can tell when your smiles are fake you know." She sat up and stared at his standing figure. "I-I think I know what to paint."

Her lips curved in a bright smile and then she stood up. "That's great Sai what are you gonna paint?" The pale skin on his face turned red as he looked away for a second. "Aren't you gonna tell me?"

Sai walked the short distance over to [Name] and hesitantly wrapped his left hand around her wrist pulling her whole arm up in the air. He used his right hand which held a paintbrush to lay soft strokes of [The color of your favorite flower] on her [Skin color] arm. Since she had a tank top on there was no need to worry about sleeves getting in the way of the paint either.

[Name's] entire face turned red and she started choking up. "S-Sai where's th-this new beha-havior coming from?"

"I read in one of these books that if you paint someone who makes your heart beat really fast- it creates sexual tension." Her mouth dropped. "By the way [Name], what is sexual tension? The book never mentioned what it meant." Her widened mouth merged into a smile at his innocence. "Don't worry about it Sai."

"A-are you painting [Favorite flowers]?" She noticed the similar designs as the flowers surrounding them on the hill. Sai had been too concentrated on his new canvas to answer her and she just smiled at him. Until she felt it.

A stroke on her stomach. [Name's] tank top had been pulled up and Sai was now painting [Favorite flowers] on her stomach. "SAI!!!!!" She quickly pulled out of his grasp and started hissing at him like a cat.

"THAT'S A NO GO ZONE!"

A/N: God I find Sai so cute sometimes! Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes throughout the story!