Chapter 22

I just wanted to inform you all that I will not be writing the coronavirus into this story. It doesn't fit into the story that I have planned. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Kelly's POV

Stella and I finished eating and then I put Harlow down for a nap while Stella did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. I was rocking Harlow to sleep and she kept making the weirdest faces. They were cute faces, but did not show one emotion. Her ocean blue eyes started to close and I knew she would be asleep for a few hours. I put her in the crib and kissed her forehead before heading out to Stella finishing the cleaning.

Stella: Is she down?

Kelly: Out like a light.

Stella: Good. Did you change her diaper?

Kelly: Yep.

Stella: Good. Thank you. I finished the cleaning.

Kelly: What else needs to be done?

Stella: We have laundry from the hospital and before I went to the hospital.

Kelly: Tag team?

Stella: Let's do it.

Kelly: Lights or darks?

Stella: Delicates. What would you do without me.

Kelly: I have no idea.

Stella: Baby girl is making strange noises. Just like her father.

Kelly: What ever. That is the last of it. Let's watch a movie.

Stella: What movie do you have in mind?

Kelly: I don't know what's on Netflix?

Stella: We can watch Grey's Anatomy or Game of Thrones.

Kelly: Game of Thrones.

Stella: Okay.

We were watching Game of Thrones when Harlow started to cry. Stella went to feed her and then put her down in our room for the night. We then headed to sleep our self and only got up 4 times the whole night.