Pass or Fail: Survival Test

Y/n sat bored in the classroom with her teammates as they wait for their sensei. ' Why is our sensei so late I'm dying of boredom over here. I hope this isn't his habit.'

"Naruto sit down." Sakura said annoyed.

"I don't want too. How come our teacher is the only that's late. I'm ready to go believe it. The other groups have already met their teachers and went on an adventure or something even Iruka sensei left." Naruto blabbers.

"Naruto if you sit down I'll take you out for ramen like I promised alright." Y/n said as Sakura looks at her in confusion.
"Okay!" Naruto goes cheerful.

"Your taking him for ramen?" Sakura asks curious.

" I'm treating him on my own free will. A couple days ago when I moved here. He helped me with my shopping since I needed help settling in. After we went back to my house I promised him some ramen as a thanks." Y/n said slightly blushing remembering how they met. Sasuke takes notice of this.

"Oh." Sakura says.

"Yeah y/n and me are going on a date!" Naruto said loudly as he stands on chair putting an eraser at the door. Sasuke and Sakura glare at him.

'How did he land a date with her?'

'Cha naruto he's taking y/n away!'

"Naruto get down!" Sakura yells at him .

"Hehehe this is what he gets for being late." Naruto snickers.

"Our teachers a Jonin ,an elite ninja you think he'd fall for that." Sasuke breaks his silence.

" I bet he will fall for it." Y/n interrupts.

"I bet he won't." Sasuke replies.
Suddenly a hand opens the door as the eraser falls on the Jonins head. Naruto breaks out laughing as Sakura starts spitting apologies even though she clearly loved it.

"Haha did you see that!!! I'm sorry sensei he didn't mean it." Naruto and Sakura say to their sensei.
Y/n looks over to sasuke with a smirk as he turns away in embarrassment.

"Hmm how can I put this my impression on you guys.... you're all a bunch of idiots." The masked Jonin says bringing their mood down.
"Meet me on the roof." He says as he poofs to the roof.

"I'll see you three there." Y/n said as she teleports leaving them in shock.

"Woah!" Naruto had stars in his eyes while Sakura and Sasuke were shocked.

Timeskip
Y/n zippy zaps to the roof surprising the sensei.
"What was that?" He asked regaining his composure.

"L/n teleportation." She answered.
Naruto and the rest finally arrive.

They panted by the amount of stairs they had to run. " That was so cool y/n!" Naruto said excited.

"Thank you." Y/n said as she sat down.

"Okay now that your all here why don't you all introduce yourself one at a time." The silver haired man said bored.

"Introduce ourselves? What do we say sensei?" Sakura asks.

"Your likes, dislikes,hobbies, and dreams for the future things like that." He answers.

"You should go first ,so you can demonstrate." Naruto replied.

"Me?... I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes mmh I don't feel like telling you. My hobbies I have many. My dreams never really thought about it."