17; harrowing shadows

「 boy, i wanna taste youi wanna skin you with my tonguei'm gonna kill youi'm gonna lay you in the ground 」

boy, i wanna taste you
i wanna skin you with my tongue
i'm gonna kill you
i'm gonna lay you in the ground

meg myers; desire

s a n

It was a nightmare, it had to be a nightmare.

But why did the cold hands on his skin feel so real? Why the did painful cry that stumbled over each other, on their way out between his sore lips, hurt so bad that it made his entire body tremble?

"I have had enough of cleaning up your mess!" the deep voice growled at him, and the eyes that glared at him were burning with the flames from Hell. "You devil child!"

He couldn't move, couldn't even speak - every part of him was paralyzed by the pain, the scorching pain that left disgusting marks on his fragile skin.

"Admit what you have done, San!"

Tears fell from his eyes, warm tears of pure agony - streaming down his cheeks, as rivers of the words that couldn't leave his lips. A war had started in his mind, he wanted to confess - but he didn't know how, because how could he admit to something he knew he didn't do?

The room was dark, and he felt trapped on the floor between the old, heavy furniture. The only light was from the flames of the fireplace, and from that one thing he feared the most - there it was again, clenched in the terrifying hand of his father, staring at San with its evil, glowing eye.

"It... It wasn't me..." San cried, with a voice that felt even smaller than the rest of him, in that horrifying moment. "I-it was Seonghwa... I-I wasn't even there..."

He told the truth, but no one believed him - and in his bewildered state he made the mistake of looking up, but he was immediately forced back down by a hard slap on his already burning cheek. His father towered over him, anger shooting from his eyes.

"Don't you dare lying to me, boy!" the deep voice yelled, every word pelting down over him. "Not only are you a filthy sinner, but a liar too? You are a disgrace!"

It was like fire spreading all over his body, like falling straight into the depths of Hell, when another mark was branded into his skin. And he cried, so much he thought he'd never stop - not until he was left all empty and dry, and dead on the floor.

The roaring voice rammed through his ears, and he had only one thought left inside his mind.

This was it, this was how he was going to die...

~

San woke up with a loud gasp, bewildered and his heart racing in his chest. Sweat was rolling down his face, his entire body actually, and he tossed around on the bed - getting caught in the sheets in his state of confusion.