26; end of the world

「 the fire may not openbut the Devil will returninsanity or gloryin a mind that never learns 」

the fire may not open
but the Devil will return
insanity or glory
in a mind that never learns

volbeat; let it burn

h o n g j o o n g

Black lace and crimson lips, with glitter on his eyelids but complete emptiness in his eyes.

Hongjoong left the VIP room and his last private show for the night, with money in his hands and a drowning nothingness on his mind.

While getting dressed in the changing room, he stared at himself in the mirror - disgusted with the reflection that met his eyes. It wasn't the smeared makeup, or his warm skin glowing from the sweat rolling down his body, the messed up hair or how bones had become too prominent from his poor food choices - it was what all of it represented as a whole.

A big fucking mess.

He covered himself in an oversized hoodie, one he had borrowed from Mingi months ago, but which had become a part of his own closet ever since. With the hood pulled up and the golden locks sticking out from underneath, he let a long sigh escape from his lips.

When he left work, he didn't even say goodbye for the night, he just needed to get out as fast as possible. Thoughts and feelings had been bottling up inside of him for days now, and he was dangerously close to the limit of how much more he was able to take.

The night seemed even darker than usual, and his steps were stumbling while he walked down the street with a bottle of vodka, he had picked up at a convenience store, in his hand. He didn't even care if anyone saw him like that, or what they might think of him. He knew what he was; an outcast, a loser - someone who was only put in the world, for other people to look at and feel better about themselves. So why not just give it to them?

Hidden in the inner-pocket of his jacket was the watch he had stolen from San, the stupid watch that had caused all this chaos in his life - and he was finally ready to get rid of it.

But first, he needed to get rid of something else. The itching desire that was burning in his body, as per usual when he got way too drunk.

Hongjoong fumbled with his phone, when he sat on a bench in a nearby park. Lampposts did light the area up fairly well, but he didn't see anything but darkness.

Dial tones, one - two - three times before the call was answered. Hongjoong bit his lip, licked away the bitter taste of vodka, before gathering enough focus to speak; "Do you still want me? Then come pick me up."

"You finally changed your mind."

Seonghwa's lips were sucking his neck, before Hongjoong could even answer. His body was pressed into the leather of the backseat of the black limousine, with the older on top of him, while they drove through the city.