Chapter One

I watched the sun reach the sky. A knock sounded the room. "Princess?" the soft voice whispered. "You may come in." I said.

Lovely walked in slowly and walked to the balcony. "You know you not aloud to be out here when the sun rises." She scolded softly.

I sighed and stood. "I know, but you can't beat the view." I whispered. She looked out and nodded.

"Come on princess, we new to get you ready for breakfast." I rolled my eyes an walked into my room. "I keep telling you Lovely, you can call me by my name, you are my maid, not my parents."

She sighed and smile at me. "I'm glad I'm your maid." I smiled back and went to my En Suite.

I started my water for my bath. Lovely walked up to the doors with a dress in her hands, I shook my head and watched the water get full.

I stopped it as begun to take my gown off. Lovely came in and started to wash my hair.

When I was little, I wanted privacy, but my hair was too much. "I want to cut my hair." I said. She chuckle softly. "You know what your parents will say to that, and plus its long thick an pretty."

I rolled my eyes. "It has three different colors, red, brown and royal brown." I got out of the tub and put a towel around me while walking to my vanity.

Lovely started to straighten my hair. "Do you miss them? your old pack?" I questioned. She shook copper curled head.

"No, they use to hurt me, that is why I am so glad that a sweet shy nine year old picked me to be her maid." I smiled at her in the mirror.

When my hair was finished, I went to go change.

I looked at my eyes in the mirror. The way it was sunrise orange and faded into sunset pink as it neared the pupil.

"Do you think I will find my mate?" I whispered. She looked at me in the mirror. "Of course, who wouldn't want you?"

I nodded and walked to my double doors. "Nixon is waiting for you." She said. "And we are not sneaking out today right?" she said.

I shook my head. "I want to go outside in the daylight, I'm beginning to tire of the night."

She shook her head and opened one of the doors. Nixon was there. His grey eye meeting mine as soon as the doors opened.

"Please tell me that you have decided not to go outside in daylight." He said as I linked my arm through his.

"I am going out there." I stated. Nixon was the son of my fathers best friend and head guard.

We were almost to the dining room when Adam showed up. Adam is my other guard. Which is strange since I don't go anywhere.

"Nix your father wants you." He said as he reaches us. You see, these three specimens are my closest as only friends.

They go to school....what? you thought I would make my maid sit there and wait for me to call her for something stupid?

Nixon turned me so I was facing him and put his hands on my shoulders. "Promise me you won't get into trouble, and please come back."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I promise." He nodded and walked to the hall where the war room was.

"You leaving?" Adam asked me. "Yup, but this time in the sunlight." We reached the doors to the dining room.

"I hope you have contacts." He whispered, I laughed as the doors opened.

My mom and dad were sitting at the giant table. "Hi mother." I hugged her.

I smiled at my dad. "Hey daddy." I admit, I am a daddies girl, but you would be too if you shifted at the age of six.

I was too strong for my father to stop the shift, I almost died, but thanks to my father, I am here today.

My mom was at a meeting.

I sat at the chair in front of my parents. I thanked my chef as he put bacon and eggs in front of me.

Adam was behind me, and my parents guards were behind them.

"So, how has practice been angel?" My dad asked. I smiled brightly at him. "I finally got my middle split and I can go up to and E on the treble clef.

"In the key of G, right?" my mom said. I hate when she questions me.

But, that's the price to pay for being the only female alphas daughter. My dad was an alpha too.

But my mom was the one who gifted me with the temper. But my dad gifted me with patience.

You would think that it would even each other out.

When breakfast finally finished, I said goodbye to my parents and Adam walked me to my room.

"Tell me what you see." He said and left. Lovely walked up to me with my black cloak and my box of dark brown contacts.

I put them both on and grab lovelies hand. "Lets go." I said. We walked all the way to the kitchen.

Lovely unlocked the secret door, I kept my head down so no one would watch me.

We walked in and I closed the door, locking it. She opened my nice dark tunnel and I walked in.

I use to hate walking in the dark, still do, but now I know this path inside and out.

"I have my walkie-talkie if something happens." I said. She nodded an held up hers, make sure you keep your scent hidden, its too strong."

I nodded and turned around, I was in sudden darkness as she closed the door.

I walked until I made it to the end. I opened the door and climbed out of what looked like a wooden box.

I started to walk. People were walking around, but there weren't any kids, they had school today.

I walked to the woods and checked the time. I was here four an hour. I looked back up at the woods.

Your probably wandering why I snuck out. Well, when I was born, rouges decided to get rid of "royals" so they wanted to get rid of my father first.

They heard of my mothers pregnancy, and threatened to kill me as soon as I was born, so, my dad got more guards, and when I was born, I never left the castle.

I respect rouges though, in a strange way, they all leave because they weren't being treated right.

I was thirteen when I decided to leave. Nixon and Adam were both fourteen, and Lovely was fifteen.

I heard a beep come from my walkie-talkie.

"Come back....now."