Chapter Twenty-Four

I saw Lovely walk out of the car with clothes in her hand, I truly did miss her. I let her lead me a little bit farther into the woods so I could change into the clothes. When we got far enough, I shifted back and reached for the clothes.

I growled lowly when I took in what it was. It was a long white dress that was tight in one area and flowed at the waist. It was off-shoulder, and lace covered the top. I put it on with much protest. And when it was on, I hugged Lovely.

"I missed you." I whispered. she hugged me back. "I missed you too, and so did Nixon." I pulled back and rolled my eyes. "I could tell, he was getting mad when I asked my father to bring Wyatt here."

Lovely looked at me. "That's because Wyatt is a rouge, and Nixon has feelings for you." I shook my head. "As a best friend." Lovely opened her mouth, then closed it again. "Come on princess, we have to get you back to the pack." I nodded, not wanting ask which one.

I walked back to the clearing, noticing how there was no one walking around. "Where is everyone?" I asked my mother as she got out of the car. "Your father told the pack to stay inside." I nodded. Man, I thought coming home would be safe, and the right thing to do.

Boy was I wrong.

I saw my father putting Wyatt on one of the stretchers, telling the wolfs to take him to Ronaldo, our best pack doctor. I walked to Wyatt and made a gesture with the pack, who were looking around helplessly, to follow me.

I saw Nixon standing on a wall, a frown on his face. When his grey eyes met mine, I smiled at him and lifted my pinkie, it was a sign that Lovely, Nixon and I made when we were trying to say we are sorry.

He gave me a small smile and lifted his pinkie. I looked away and followed the stretcher. I took Wyatt's hand and rubbed my thumb against it, I saw Chaz, she was fighting her way to the front.

But by the time she made it, we were walking in the room, the doctor let me in, but not the others, I let go of Wyatt's hands and walked out of the room, to the growing ruckus outside the room. "Why don't you all come with me and I can get you all rooms." Someone in the back scoffed. "You really have enough room for all of us?"

I nodded. "I will give you all our best rooms, because as your Luna, I will take care of you all." The pack went silent. I steed up the steps, and slowly but surely, they followed. I took my time giving them all rooms.

When I finished, I walked back to the group that seemed to be waiting for me at the end of the stairs. Isaac, Lovely, Nixon, and Winter, who's eyes were red and swollen. I walked towards her and rubbed her back. "It's gonna be okay, I promise."

She sniffed and nodded. "Well, it comes to my attention that you all have probably just met each other huh?" I was never good at breaking the ice. As no one responded, I sighed and rolled my eyes. I moved my arms from Winter and walked toward the hall that held Wyatt.

"Well, I am not doing it for you, so you might want to get started." I was starting to get anxious. My father and mother had to deal with the pack, they wouldn't be back for a while. I started to hear everyone mumble their names.

I was then pulled into the arms of Adam and whirled into the air. I laughed a little and hugged him once my feet hit the ground. "I missed you." I smiled. He looked at the group and introduced himself.

I nodded. "That's better." And pushed the door open. I saw the doctor, was heading my way. "I'm glad you showed up Princess." I rolled my eyes. He was my doctor, every since I was born, I always hated when he called me that.

But it didn't matter now. "How is he?" Winter walked past us to her twin brother, grabbing his hand. Isaac was next, Lovely , Adam and Nixon just stood by the door. The Ronaldo looked at everyone in the room "perhaps we could talk somewhere else princess." I nodded and followed him out of the room, making sure to make a gesture telling the two on the wall to "be nice."

We walked to the end of the hall, the door was closed, as were the others. "It seems to have come to my attention that you two are mates." I looked down, and nodded. I wasn't going to deny it, because it was true.

"I think after all the blows that his body has taken, he may need his mate more than he may need our medicine." I looked up. "What are you saying?" Ronaldo rubbed the back of his neck. "What I am saying Princess is that you need to keep..contact with him, a hand on his, a kiss-or even better, you accepting him."

I felt my eyes widen, I have to accept him? I took a slight step back. " I don't think that I can do that." Ronaldo sighed. "Those are the only choices that will save him, if you don't, he'll be dead before morning, his heart is slowly beating, and I fear it's getting slower."

I sighed and nodded. I walked back to the room with the doctor trailing behind me, as if to see what my decision was. As soon as I entered the room, Wyatt's heart picked up. All eyes went to me. I suddenly noticed Chaz in the room.

We must have been talking longer than I thought. "I think we all deserve some rest." I said softly. When Lovely and Nixon told me good night and left, Adam told me good night but I was still facing the eyes of Chaz, Winter, and Isaac.

Ronaldo coughed. "I would go to sleep if I were you all, because right now the Princess has to do sow thing that will do more than heal Wyatt, it will wake him up." This made people start to move.

Winter looked at me. Realizing what he meant, and mouthed the words "thank you." I nodded. Isaac told me good night, and Chaz walked slowly past me, not saying a word. I didn't say one either. Ronaldo winked at me as he grabbed the door handle.

"I will leave you alone." As the door shut, I turned and walked towards Wyatt.

"So, I have come to a conclusion." I said. I took his hand, and whispered in his ear. "I hope you will get better after this." I leaned down and kissed him. Once I pulled away, I whispered the words. "I, Princess Park Chariot, take you, Wyatt Hays as my mate."

That when he opened you eyes, and smiled. "I knew you wanted me." He whispered. I rolled my eyes. But he was right, and I didn't have to hide it. I squeezed his hand. "Don't ever scare me like that again." He chuckled and smiled. But as he looked into my mixed eyes, his smile faded.

"I promise." He whispered and kissed
me softly.

What could possibly ruin this perfect moment in time?

As we pull away, the doors open, and I see my mother and my father.

"Park, we need to speak with you." My father said.

I guess I spoke too soon.