Chapter 7- threats

Chapter 7- threats

i got up and headed to school. (i refreshed myself up first, of course).

~ i went into the the school building and went to my locker. i felt someone's presence from behind, but i ignored it. i was then shoved at my locker, hitting my head. i turned around to see this light pink and light purple hedgehog, smirking. "i'm only gonna say this once, so you better pay attention". "I'm Courtney the hedgehog". "you better stay away from my boyfriend, shadow the hedgehog". "3 strikes and your out.......for good". i then glared at her. "your at strike 1". "watch it". she then pushed me to  the ground and walked away. i sat there for a moment, lost in my thoughts. "Why even bother with a creep like her and shadow". the bell then rang to go to class. " i guess i better go". i said to myself as i headed to class depressed.

~ i entered the classroom and sat at the back. (luckily they brought in another desk so i don't have to sit in the hallway this time). Everyone came in and took their seats rather quickly. (like they were afraid).  "WHERE IS SHE"!?! roared a voice, barging in the classroom. "There she is"! "shadow, just calm down". said sonic pulling shadow back. "let me go, faker"! he then punched sonic in the face. "Sonic"! yelled amy running to him. "Don't let him get to amanda". he whispered. (amanda? that's me! well, my fake name that is). "what did i do"? i thought to myself really scared. he then grabbed me  by the shirt and pinned me to the wall. "I'm gonna hurt you so bad, that your gonna wish you were already dead"! i gulped while shaking. (what is he talking about?) "huh"? i squeaked. "i don't care if you hate me or not"! "you have a problem, you deal it with me"! "not my girlfriend"! "w-what"? i studdered. "that's right". " i heard about your threat to her and scaring her half to death". "Well guess what, you go near her again, and your dead"! "got it"? i stayed silent. "Answer me, dammit"! his grip tightened. (making me yelp). "ok, just don't hurt me". i squeaked out. he then dropped me to the floor. "next time, your whole face will be bleeding instead of just your nose". i gulped while sitting down in my chair. shadow took his seat while glaring at me. (why would his girlfriend say these lies about me? i'm only act strike 1 and i stayed away). i started shaking uncontrollably.

~ class ended and it was time for me to go to art. i ran straight there. "made it in one piece". i saw everyone but crystal. (i wonder where she is?) i walked out of the classroom and saw scourge kicking a person, helplessly laying on the ground. "hey"! i yelled. scourge turned in my direction. "leave that person alone"! i ran over there and blocked him from hitting the person. "what did you say to me"? he then pushed me and i stumbled back. i looked at the person. i gasped and was enraged. "you leave crystal alone or i will send you to HELL"!  i yelled the last with fury. i then chaos blasted scourge through the windows of the school. "Crystal"! i yelled shaking her, but she wouldn't move. i began to feel tears. (Iwhy crystal? why?)  the nurse came running out. she took crystal into the nurse's office. i slowly made my way back to class. (i hope she's ok).