Chapter 13- what have i become?

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say that this chapter is a little rough with emotions, but it's not too bad. anyway; i hope you all enjoy !!!!!!!!!

Chapter 13- what have i become?

i was still running for what felt like forever. (some christmas vacation). i finally came to a stop. i sat on the ground, under a tree. (well, now what do i do?). i started playing memories in my head from earth and here on mobius. "nothing will ever change". "i will always be afraid". i then looked down at the puddle of water and saw someone behind me through the reflection. "sorry about this". i was then knocked in the back of the head and passed out.

~ i slowly opened my eyes and i was tied to a chair. (very tightly). "what the hell is going on"? i yelled. i started kicking and tugging. the dark room i was in, lit up and i saw my surroundings. i was in a big, flirty pink room of some kind, with hearts all over the wall. the door opened slowly, and rouge walked in. "your awake". "rouge, what and why am i am i tied up to a chair and here"!?!? i shouted. "well for starters; sonic, shadow, and everyone else was looking for you; ever since you vanished from sonic's house". "i just happened to see you at angel island during the search". "why were you there anyway"? i glared at her. "i  could ask you the same thing". she then shook her head. "ok, ok; i was coming for the master emerald while knuckles was distracted looking for you". i shook my head in disappointment. "oh rouge". i said not believing half the stuff she does. "well why tie me up"? "because of this". she whistled and everyone came in. (including sonic and shadow).  (oh crap.......again). i tried to break free, but couldn't. i was struggling so much that i fell over. "Are you done yet"? asked knuckles. "yes". they then helped me up. "why did you kidnap me"? "that's VERY heroic of you".  "well, to be fair; rouge wasn't really the heroic type". said knuckles chuckling.  rouge smacked him in the back of the head. "well what do you want"?  i asked coldly. "well, we just want to......". "i don't care sonic.........i really don't"! "you can apologize all you want; but it doesn't change the fact of how i get treated around here"! "you all make me sick"! they all looked away. shadow then huffed up and glared. "you know what; forget her sonic". "She's not worth it". he said turning around. i just huffed up as well. "you shouldn't be talking at all". he then came to a hault and jerked around, with an evil dark glare on his face. " what did you say"?  "Shadow, don't listen to her". said rouge. "you always hurt people, including love ones who want to be with you and never wanted to hurt you"! shadow then punched me and i flew across the room. (i was still tied up). shadow then started to walking slowly over to me. (with a death glare). "your nothing but a bully and will never change"! "not even for your friends"! he was even closer to me. "but most of all, you are a coward and watch people suffer in your mess for enjoyment; because you are a pathetic person, gone wrong"! i yelled. he then had a red face with one tear rolling down hisd cheek. "woah". said amy. shadow then punched me in the stomach. "you are a worthless hedgehog". "At least i have a family". my eyes went wide. he then turned around and started walking out. "leave her here to suffer". everyone started leaving, except sonic and amy. (they untied me).  " i guess i was wrong about you too". said sonic disappointed. "yeah, that was a little too far". said amy as she and sonic left. (what? amy shouldn't be talking at all). i then chaos controlled away.

~ i went back to blaze's house. blaze glared at me. i just looked away. i went to my room anf grabbed my phone and headed to the park.

~ i reached the park and sat on the bench. "i'm turning into a monster". i thought to myself. i saw crystal hanging with silver at the swings. crystal then came over to me. "hey, listen amanda; silver told me everything that you did and thinks you should apologize". "so go ahead; silver is over there waiting". i wore a shocked expression (what?). "excuse me"? "well, it's obvious that you did if silver said it; he doesn't lie to me". i glared at her.  "what has happened to you"? "Ever since you and silver started going out; you've been blowing me off and now acting like a know-it-all jerk"! crystal then glared back. "uh, excuse me"? "your the one who's getting bullied alot everyday, not me"! "everyone hates you and wants you gone"! "at least they want me here". she snuck in her sentence. i had wide eyes.  "well, at least i'm not an evil lab rat; gone wrong"! i yelled. i then ran off. (again). i didn't look back.

~i ran into my cave that i was at and got on my knees. "what have i become"? i then layed down and fell asleep.   ~dream~   it was white everywhere and i was floating in nothing. a bright light appeared. it took the shape of a hedgehog and right before me was a yellow hedgehog. "who are you"? i asked startled. "my name is sophie; sophie the hedgehog". "i'm you from another mobius universe". i gasped. " i came to warn you that great pain will be coming; but you must sacrifice in order to bring peace". "if you want people to love you and respect you; you must forgive your enemy and put the past behind you; other wise you'll be hurt and people will be lost". i was puzzled. "wait, forgive who"? "for what"? she then started fading away. "no ,come back"! "tell me more"!  ~dream end~

i shot straight up and gasped. "What did that dream mean"? i asked myself. i then fell back to sleep. (maybe it was just a nightmare. nothing to worry about).