Chapter 9- Crystal's little secret

one weekend later~  it was monday morning and i was ready to start the day. "c'mon tori, we don't wanna be late".  "i thought i told you to call me amanda"? i raised a brow. "it's fine when were alone". "i promise not to blow your secret". i then nodded my head. (i feel my trusting gut coming back).

~we reached the school and i headed to my locker. i then saw courtney stomping over to me , with a glare plattered on her face. (which did not look good). "you stubborn little bitch"! she screamed and punched me in the face, making me fall to the floor. "everything is your fault"! i slolwy stood up. "what are you talking about"? she then kicked me in the shin, causing me to fall again. "you made shadow break up with me"! "what"? "no i didn't"! "wait, weren't you two just at the movies together this weekend"?  "that is none of your dam business"! I slowly stood up once again. "Look, it's not my fault that shadow has come to his senses". "after all, you are kinda an asshole". (i just had to say it). her face then turned red. i was then pinned to the ground, by scourge. "remember me, babe"? (oh crap). "let me go"! "i'm gonna make you pay". yelled courtney, pulling out a gun and aiming it at my head. (yup, rules don't apply here). i closed my eyes, waiting for death until someone knocked courtney unconcious. "scourge, let her go"! yelled crystal. i was shocked. "no"! "big mistake". she said darkly. she had a purple aura around her and her eyes turned drak purple. she then shot purple, chaos blast at scourge and he immediately passed out. crystal turned back to white and she starred at me. "what just happened"? "amanda, i've been keeping a secret from you, as well". (i believe she called me amanda because people were around). "Follow me".

~she took me to the break area. "tori, i was created by eggamn, to destroy sonic and his friends". "but something went wrong and i ended up being good". i was silent. "eggman put me away in a test tube, until he had a sample of what was left of mephiles' DNA". i gasped. "eggamn putt in my testtube and while he was creating me and it made me almost complete". "but it was unstable and he was gonna do more tests, until i escaped one night and learned to control my powers". i remained silent. "he was gonna put a dark gia sample in me as well, to make me fully and completley evil". "i would have turned completely dark purple and pure evil". i then felt sadness consume me."but since he never finished me, i'm only half evil, but only when i get angry enough and focus my powers". "but i can control it and i won't ever lose control". she then got up. "i'm sorry that i lied to you". i then gave her a hug. "hey, like you told me; i wll always be your friend no matter what you are or what you've done and that's an absolute promise". she then let a few tears fall. i then hugged her tight. "thank you, tori". i then formed a big smile. the bell rang to start the new school day. "we better go now". i then got up laughing. "what's so funny"? she asked me questionably. "i just can't believe what an interesting first few days of mobius school has been for both me and you". she then laughed back. "yeah, it will get even more interesting ". "promise to stay friends forever"? i then smiled with a hug after. "forever and ever". we then headed into the school building, and headed to our classes.