Chapter 20

Chapter 20- Is this the end?

"what happened"? asked sonic as he blushed at me and then looked the other way. "well......". Shadow then stirred and opened his eyes. "ugh......what the hell happened"? he asked getting up. when he saw me; he blushed. "Um........why are you half-naked Amanda"? "well.......". his eyes went wide. "It was that Damn hedgehog scourge again; wasn't it"? he growled. "uh.......shadow"?  "I'm gonna bury him alive"! he yelled. (yikes). "Shadow.......IT WAS YOU"! I yelled. his eyes went wide as he slowly turned to look at me. "Me"? "but I would never......". "well you did".  I said back. he then looked at the ground, disappointed in himself. "I think someone was controlling you, because when I looked into your eyes.........they were dark purple". it then became all clear. "wait a minute.......". I looked at my phone. "guys; we got to get back to the school before it ends"! I yelled. "why"? asked sonic. my eyes grew wide. 'I can't........tell you". "why not"? asked shadow. "because". I felt tears forming. "because.......why"? I then saw tears falling. a flashback of me hurting everyone at the school with my power showed up. it then went away. "I........don't want you all to get hurt". I said and pulled out my chaos emerald. "Chaos Control"! I yelled and vanished. ( got dressed before I went; of course). 

I reappeared and the Imposter Courtney (A.K.A.; Deluxe-135); was waiting at the school entrance. "your late". she said. "I.......had to take care of something". I lied. "no need'. she then pointed to the school building and everyone was tied up; while locked inside. "I'm gonna destroy these pathetic creatures". she had dozens and dozens of dynamites and bombs in the school building. she pressed the button on the remote and it started to counting down. from 5 minutes. "STOP"! I yelled. "too late". she said darkly. "but I thought that if I surrendered myself; you weren't gonna hurt them"? "I am one of egg man's robots; what do you expect"? I was silent. "this was your plan the whole time". "you finally caught on little girl". "Why would I want you"? "your pathetic". "my ultimate objective was to eliminate all the people that sonic the hedgehog loves". "that way he be so depressed, eggman can finally destroy him once and for all". "Not if I can help it'! I yelled and tackled her to the ground. "nice try weakling; but you are only wasting energy and you will lose". time was at 4 minutes as I was thrown in a tree. she ran at me , but I dodged her and fell on the grass. "YOUR A MONSTER"! I yelled. "get use to it". she said. I then ran for the river as she followed. I jumped up and kicked her into the water. "stupid girl; I'm water proof". she then punched me in the chest. I fell to my knees. she then pinned me to the ground. "this is the end for you". she was then blasted off of me and landed face first on the pavement. I was so weak; I couldn't get up. "Amanda; are you alright"? asked sonic. the robot then blasted him in the back. "NOOOOO"! I jumped up; ignoring the pain. Shadow then started fighting the robot. the timer was 10 seconds. I started to run to the building. 5, 4, 3, 2, "NOOOOOO"! I yelled and bursted through the doors and jumped in the center 1, 0. BAM!

~shadow's point-of-view: I crushed the robot's head into a million pieces. (good riddance). "Oh no"! I yelled as me and faker ran to the school building. smoke was rising. bits and pieces of rubble were everywhere. "please be ok". "Everyone please be ok". I kept looking while tears formed. "Shadow......". said faker. "Shadow.....their gone". he said pulling me back. "NO"! "THEY CAN'T BE"! I yelled still looking. I then saw something shining on the ground. It was Tori/Amanda's chaos emerald. I picked it up and grasped it tightly. I felt a tear roll down my face. (not again). "Shadow......LOOK"! yelled faker as he pointed to a ball of energy under the rubble. me and faker kept digging and we saw everyone climb out or the rubble. "their alive"! yelled faker. (I couldn't help but be grateful). I th4en noticed that Amanda/Tori wasn't out. "Amanda"? I yelled while digging. "she's not here"? I asked myself confused. "but I thought she saved you all"? asked sonic curious. "she did". said a voice behind us. we all turned around to see.........two angels. I gasped. it was crystal and..........M-Maria? "Maria"? "is that you"? "yes shadow". "it's me". "but how"? "were not sure". "we felt a great disturbance in this world and was sent here to check it out". said crystal. "plus; were allowed to visit one person and help through life one time; every fifty years or so". said Maria. "so you chose.........me"? I asked. "yes; because we love you shadow". I started tearing up. "oh and one more thing shadow.....". started Maria as she and crystal started fading away. "Tori used her powers to save you all and now she's......". Maria and crystal started fading out some more. "Maria"? "shadow.......be........". "MARIA"! I yelled, but then they both vanished. "she's gone again". I said sadly. what was she going to say? "I wonder.......is Tori alive? if so, where did she go? what do I need to be? "shadow, you ok"? asked faker. I then ran off into the forest and ran to my house. (what am I going to do?)

wow. wonder what will happen next? find out in.............book 2.    : )