Chapter 10- A hang out

Chapter 10- a hang out

as we went to our classes, i felt kinda nervous. (i hope crystal will be ok).

~ i walked into math class; i walked to the back of the room. i took my seat and pulled out my notebook. i started writing in it, until i felt someone's presence come closer to me. (very slowly). i immediately closed it and stood up. "shadow, i didn't mess with your girlfriend, alright"? he stayed silent. (he looked sad). "please just leave me alone". shadow just stood there. everyone was looking at us. "didn't you hear me"? "i said leave.......me........alone"! i yelled and chaos enery shot out of my hands and blasted shadow, across the room. i gasped. (i didn't mean to do that). shadow slowly got up and walked back to me. (i'm gonna get it now!) "i didn't mean to do that, just leave me be"! i yelled feeling scared. i tried to run but shadow pushed me back. i fell as he came closer. i started backing up. "What's going on with you"? "what are you trying to do"? i then closed me eyes, waiting for the worst, but it never came. i opened my eyes and shadow knelt down to my level. (considering i was sitting down on the floor). "you....were right". he whispered. i looked at him confused. "huh"? shadow then pulled me up from off of the ground.  "my 'use to be' girlfriend was lieing this whole time". "i caught her in one of her lies and everything she said was wrong; especially things about you". i just looked away. "i never knew that type of person courtney is and she made me hurt you several times". i then glared at him. "she may have told you lies; but you still believed her and it was your decision to hurt me". "no one forced you". shadow then looked away. "i'm.............sorry". he then walked out of the classroom and everyone looked at me. "what the heck just happened"? i questioned myself. "i've never seen shadow act like that before, except for once". said sonic walking over to me. "you wanna hang out sometime"? he asked me. "Sure". "ok, i'll see you after school, so we can hang out". "ok". i agreed. "oh and ask your friend crystal if she wants to hang too". "i think silver really likes her". he whispered. "oh, ok". "i'm hanging out with you too, sonic". sqealed amy. sonic rolled his eyes. "it's not like it's a date". she said glaring at me. "Amy, it's not a date". i said rolling my eyes. "good, so i can tag along". i was just silent, until i felt weird. "hey, i'll be right back". i told sonic and amy, as i left the room.

~ i went into the hallway and felt power overcome me. i grunted. (trying to keep my powers under control). "don't lose control............don't lose control". i started focusing to keep it down, but it only got bigger and stronger. "stop power, STOP"! i yelled. i then felt weaker and my power came to a hault. i collapsed to the floor. my eyes began to close and i lost conciousness.

~ my eyes opened up slowly and i found myself in the nurse's office. "your ok". i was then pulled into a hug by crystal. (i feel a sense of da-sha-vu here). "yeah, how did i get here"? she then poked me, while smiling. "it was shadow". she teased. "why him, of all people"? crystal then poked me again. "i don't know, but it sounds to me that he likes you". "SHHHH"! i hushed her. "shadow has eyes and ears everywhere". "he'll probably catch us". she then smirked. "alright, alright; i'll stop". "good". i then got up. "by the way, me and you are hanging out with sonic after school". she then shurgged her shoulders. "ok".

~ i was slient for the rest of the day and it was time to leave. "you girls ready"? asked sonic as he came over to us. "yup". we both said. "then lets go". he grabbed both of our arms and we took off. (fater than the speed of sound. i wonder how my hair looked?)

~we arrived at the movies. (once again). I then saw silver, blaze, knuckles, tails, amy, rouge, cream and cheeze, and even..............shadow? (what the heck?)  sonic finally stopped running and let go of our arms. "ok, lets go see a movie". "this is exciting, huh amanda"? she nudged me. i was lost in thought, but her nudge, brought me back to reality. "huh"? "oh yeah, right". everyone looked at me with a worried look. "what"? i asked everyone. "are you ok"? asked knuckles. "i'm fine, let's go see a movie".

~ we took our seats in the movies. ~ during it, sonic kept looking at me, but amy glared at me and and pulled him closer to her, making him snap out of it and rolled his eyes. shadow just glared in my direction. (great, what i do this time?)  "i think you have some admirers". crystal whispered in my ear. "their making me feel weird". i whispered back.

~  when the movie ended, we all headed to the park. everyone did their own thing. i sat on a nerby bench.  and put in my headphones . "i played 'let it go' by idina menzel. i started singing along and wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. i was singing a little bit louder and louder. as my singing came to an end, as well as the song, i paused my music on my phone and looked up. (woah). everyone was gathered around me. "what"? i jumped up. (they all startled me). they then backed up and went to their usual places they were before. crystal sat down beside me and smirked. "you really can sing".  "yeah, i love to sing, but sometimes i get carried away". crystal just smiled. "well you certainly caught the attention of everyone here". i then blushed with embarassment. "i'm not that good". she then punched me in the shoulder playfully. "Don't you dare say that again, and i beg to differ". i then smiled. "ok, ok; you win".

~ it started to get dark outside. "ok, we should all probably head home". "we do have school tomorrow". said tails. we all agreed. sliver and sonic went up to me and crystal. silver then kissed crystal on the cheek. "i'll walk you home".  they then vanished. sonic then took my hand. "i'll walk you home too". Amy then pushed me to the ground and she took sonic's hand. "no way your leaving me alone in the dark, to walk home by myself". i just rolled my eyes. "Amy, i always walk you home, everyday". he said. "yeah, but not in the dark"! (amy, amy, amy; always have excuses). i shook my head in disappointment. "you know what sonic, i can walk with blaze".  "but.....". "but nothing sonic"! "your taking me home"! yelled amy while dragging him along. "ok amanda, i'll see you tomorrow". i just simply waved as everyone went back to their homes. shadow just crossed his arms and glared as he headed back in the opposite direction from me. (what is his problem anyway?) i just shrugged it off and me and blaze went back to our house.

~ when we arrived back to our house; blaze just smirked. "what"? "oh nothing". i just shrugged and went upstairs to my room. i fell onto my bed and slowly lost conciousness as i fell into a deep sleep.