Chapter 18-Dangerous secrets

Chapter 18- Dangerous secrets

One weekend later:~ I woke up and got ready for school. "Blaze, I'm ready". "Blaze"? I called out to her, but no reply. (maybe she already left for school). I grabbed my bag and headed to school.

~ I reached the school and I still didn't see blaze. (that's odd? Blaze is never late for school. it's not her thing to be late). I shrugged it off and went to my locker. I then saw Courtney coming over to me with a smirk on her face. (I think It's time to get answers right about........NOW!) "Courtney........how did you get that information about me"? She just smirked and tried to punch me, but I immediately ducked and pinned her to the locker. "TELL ME NOW"! I yelled with fiery. "I have ways". She kicked me in the shin and I let go of her. she then smirked. "funny, I thought you were stronger than this". I kicked her with full force and she dropped something metal. I picked it up. "is this a computer chip"? I asked. "I use it for class, but that's not any of your concern". I just glared . "yeah right". "your hiding something". she then smirked evilly. "oh dear, looks like my secret is out". she raised her hand up and transformed into a metal pink and purple robot. "what the......"? I am Deluxe-135". "I have been undercover as a student; to find the one in this folder". she then pulled up the folder info. of me. "I knew it was you, because of the description of that egg man gave me  of you as a hedgehog". (so eggman is after me? that is bad news.) "I also have to get rid of people involved with you by any means necessary". (no. wait a second.....). "so the robots who attacked my family was your doing"? "affirmative". "crystal the hedgehog was also in the way, so I had to dispose of her as well". I felt my heart shatter even more rage over come me. "you, YOU"! I roared. "I'M GONNA LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOUR FROM EGGMAN"! she then zapped me. "oh I think not". "if you say anything about this, I will kill your friends, starting with the one I have captured". (oh no. she has Blaze). I hung my head low. "ok, you win". she then took the computer chip from me and transformed back into Courtney. "you will listen to what I say and when it's time, I'm gonna lead you to the base". "ok". was all I said. she then laughed as she left the hallway, as the bell rang to go to class. (oh no. what am I gonna do?)

~ I entered the class slowly as everyone was doing their own thing. "has anyone seen blaze"? "it's not like her to miss class". I gulped nervously. "yeah, I don't know silver". (I'm bad at lying under pressure). I then felt very weird again. (no. not now). I held it back as best I could and people could tell something was wrong. "uh........Amanda"? asked knuckles. "yes"? I said bawling up hands into fists. "your acting kind of weird".  "I don't know what your talking about". I lied. "Amanda.......is your powers acting up"? asked sonic. I was silent and then a burst of yellow energy blasted through the classroom as everyone took cover. I got weaker and weaker as they drained from my hands. as soon as it came to a halt, I felt exhausted. I looked at my hands, they were covered in blood. (what is going on here?) I looked at my shirt and it was covered in blood. I looked around and saw some students bloody and injured. "oh.......no". I whispered. "Amanda........". yelled tails. "I'm a monster"! I yelled and ran out of the class.

~ I ran and ran until I reached the park. (I know what I must do). I took rope from on the ground and tied my arm, (right one), to the swing pole and grabbed my knife from my pocket. "I have to sacrifice in order to have peace" "Amanda........NO"! yelled sonic and shadow at the same time. 'I love you all,  but I'm too dangerous". sonic grabbed the knife the split second before I stabbed my heart. (there was a small slash, but not too bad). I felt very weak. "what am  I"? I whispered to myself as I passed out.