Chapter 12- Fear

Chapter 12- Fear

i awoke to knocking at the door. "i'll get it". said the voice of blaze from down stairs. "i wonder who's at the door"? i thought to myself as i closed my eyes again. my door to my room sudddenly swung open and startled me. (i fell out of my bed). "sorry amanda". said blaze helping me up. "it's ok". "tails is at the door; we have to go to sonic's house right away"! "why"? i asked confused. "just get dress and and lets go"! she yelled. demandly. (which surprised me).  "Alright, alright".

~ after i got myself ready; we dashed, with tails, to sonic's house.

~ we arrived to see a crowd of of people; circling around something. "what is going on"? i asked tails. "look". said blaze pointing around the crowd and to the center. it was sonic and shadow. amy was holding sonic back, while silver held shadow back. (i wonder what happened this time?). "faker, your gonna get it"! yelled shadow. "yeah, well i like to see you try". sonic then got out of amy's grasp, as well as shadow out of silver's. sonic and shadow started punching each other over and over again. i then saw espio and charmy. i tapped them both on the shoulder. "hey what's going on"? "i don't know girl; i think it had something to do with sonic's party last night". said charmy. "yeah, i think their fighting over a girl i think named.........amanda".said espio. i then dropped my jaw. "ok, thank you". i said rushing to blaze, out of site. "So what's going on with them"? she asked as tails came over as well. "their fighting over me"! blaze looked shocked as well as tails. "so what do we do"? asked tails. "We end it". they looked confused. i then ran over to the fight. i jumped in. "stop s-". i was then punched in the chest and sent flying and crash landed in a tree. i looked at myself. "i'm ok, i'm o-". i suddenly heard a cracking noise. "oh....". "NOOOOOO"! i yelled and fell flat on the seament below. i barely lifted my head. blaze came running over, along with everyone else. i slowly got up. everyone gasped. "what"? i said softly. i felt my face. it was scratched up and had some blood on it. my arms and legs were scratched up and bleeding. "ouch". i whispered and fell unconcious.

~ i awoke at a healing room of some sort. blaze and tails were right beside me. "your finally awake". she said hugging me. "where are we"? i asked. "were at sonic's healing room in his house". said tails. "WHAT"! i yelled. i tried to get out of the bed, but i was really sore. (not to mention that blaze and tails were holding me back down). "just relax amanda". said tails. "how can i"? "those two boys scare the crap out of me and when i'm around them; i only get hurt"! sonic and shadow then came in. my face went pale. (oh snap). i just stopped moving and backed away to the bed. "uh...........amanda"? started shadow. "we just want to...........apoligize". finished sonic. i was silent. "please don't be afraid". said shadow coming closer but i backed up. "C'mon amanda, please talk to us". said sonic. (i am terrified right now).  i pulled out my chaos emerald faster than sonic could run and yelled "chaos control"! i vanished in a flash.

~ i reappeared at a park."amanda"! yelled crystal comign towards me. i started running. "wait, are you ok"? "amanda..........come back"! i ran farther and farther away.

~ i reached angel island and looked at the master emerald. i went up to it and it started shining. i then saw my family crying. "what if we never find her"? asked my youngest brother, logan. my dad pulled him into a hug. "will find her; don't worry". (they didn't seem to care before, so why now?). i then saw the back ground there shake uncontrollably. they then screamed as i heard robots and saw them knock them out. "stop it;  no robots; no"! i yelled. the connection then stopped and the image fadd away. "no; no"! i yelled. another image was up and it was my family in the hospital. (beaten up and bruised). "who did that"?!? "who would hurt inocent people like that for no reason at all"! i yelled. i watched as the image faded away. i started losing control.  "why my family"?!? "Why not me"?!? i fell to my knees at let a few tears fall. i then heard a twig snap. i jumped up. i started running again and kept running. (i never thought i would say this, but sonic and mobians make me afraid).