a new land

Are quitting already! Come on! Oh you didn’t tell me about you don’t vomit in the sea… I’m too concerned about you because this boat won’t land in the near time, we still in the middle of the sea, and I don’t have any jacket in case of a ...

         Are quitting already! Come on! Oh you didn’t tell me about you don’t vomit in the sea… I’m too concerned about you because this boat won’t land in the near time, we still in the middle of the sea, and I don’t have any jacket in case of a storm…

               Oh! I see a nearby land, and it doesn’t contain a population, it’s an empty island, we move into a new land, forgetting the old ones mistakes, hoping to not do the same mistakes, afraid of making another mistakes, I can’t see it, repeating the same mistakes come from avoiding problems when they we’re small, If we doesn’t know ourselves first, if we doesn’t change ourselves first… we will keep making the same mistakes on every new island we discover…

             I can’t hold you anymore if you can’t hold me, and if you can’t trust me I can’t trust you, The bowl is getting to the limits too quickly, and the land we saw was imaginary yes obviously, like every Disney movie.

                             A cloud of storms, approaching in the middle of the sea, a tornado full of drones, coming closer until our eyes can’t see… I’m more for writing poet, but I’m really bad at rhymes, and if you want to motivate me, read the first 2 lines of this paragraph again, I’m sure that this book will not be finished, and it will be kept for memory, like every paper on the desk… until my mother come to throw the story to we’re it belongs… trash! Probably the papers will get a better adventure! But when I took a break I saw my little brother finishing his 10nd book! I felt good and proud of him, and I felt a horrible because of myself, I MEAN HE’S JUST a 12 YEAR OLD BOY and he conquered me, and made me look like garbage!

              I’ve got too many chances to write, but every time I stop in the middle and I thought like: “reading peoples crap on social medias really deserve more time than actually doing something I love!”, that’s what we lose time on all day long… don’t we?