a wave

The waves was too high for our boat, we we’re going towards safety, you we’re screaming to move forward, to Finnish this book, but the dark memories got me paralyzed, the first wave strikes the memories of me and her laug...

                 The waves was too high for our boat, we we’re going towards safety, you we’re screaming to move forward, to Finnish this book, but the dark memories got me paralyzed, the first wave strikes the memories of me and her laughing, the second wave strike with her smile, the third wave was our crazy days, the fourth was enough to make me fall… I was falling remembering all that, all that time together, all the beautiful time together, me and her, her and me, she has an amazing character, I’m lost, I can’t see anymore, I’m in tears… I can’t write anymore, I want to give up…

           I arrived to the point that I stop in, I took a break for five minutes, and suddenly one hour is gone, I don’t find a point to continue anymore, after all I’m not searching for success, all my concern is your enjoy, all my concern is your eyes, that’s all I want. I barely can see, in the middle of the street, the sky start raining, and I’m falling with it. I barely see, you’re screaming for me, to rescue me, you already kind because you still reading what I write, scrolling throw my chapters and now you want to save me, ignoring my crimes against the English language.

               Lost in the dark street, I back home, the sadness is killing me, and tearing me apart, I want to get up, to be positive, but all I have are negative thoughts, I want to head out but this darkness is torturing my head, my brain and my emotions, I can’t sleep, I can’t think about anything except her, except this Angel smile, you told me to never look back, but I’m always looking back to what we did, and crying all alone… now I’m so alone, I can’t stay at home anymore…