a way

The water is wild, and I’m still paralyzed, by the past, by all those memories, I think our adventure is about to end, we had a beautiful adventure, we saw the sun rise, the sea, some fish, you were afraid of sharks… and I...

                         The water is wild, and I’m still paralyzed, by the past, by all those memories, I think our adventure is about to end, we had a beautiful adventure, we saw the sun rise, the sea, some fish, you were afraid of sharks… and I want to tell you that, we lost our way because I took a nap… sorry it’s my fault from the beginning… I’m really sorry!

               I get out from the house to take breath, a simple break from all those things, I’m looking to the sky, to the lost stars in the middle of the sky, they are shinny, even in the dark nights, they are always bright, to light up peoples road, to spread their light into broking people’s heart… I’m asking why? This horrible feeling in my chest, this sad blood in my veins, this broking heart… can he handle more??

                 The reason of all of this is you, every time I look to you… I feel different… every time I look to your actions, I smile for real, from my heart, she wasn’t the prettiest in the world, but at least she’s pretty for me, to limit the word pretty for the shape or the face is totally a crime, pretty defines the inside more than the outside, your smile, your words and specially… you!

                     I’m falling under the water, I see all those beautiful underwater kingdoms, I’m not talking about sponge bob by the way, in case your imagination was into it, I’m talking about the real water kingdom, all this beautiful corals, and this beautiful colored fish, and those teethes… teeth?? IT’S A SHARKK!! In any sea, sharks are the danger… but the reality is we are the real danger, all that the sharks do is protecting the underwater kingdom from us! And of course with some taxes, which is eating some other fish!