28

Couple days later .

  Monday night RAW is tonight and I'm pumped . The hall of fame is coming up and to be honest I'm having trouble picking between these three dresses . I decided to not go to the gym before I go to the arena so I won't be sore before I even got in the ring .
  Right now , my dad and simone are over . This is their first time seeing the house , and they love it . Seth isn't here cause he had meetings which is the usual .
   "Okay , my daughter out here making big moves!!" My dad says being loud as usual . Me and simone laugh at him . "So for the hall of fame, are you going ?" He ask me . "Yea for sure !" . I say . "I actually have a match tonight to kick it off this week " I say excitedly as I get us some water bottles . We talk for another hour and laugh around until they leave and I start getting ready to go .

  As I'm putting my gear and everything in my bag I hear the front door open from downstairs. I walk down the stairs and go to the fridge, pulling out my water bottle and dumping the old water out and put new water in it and put it back in the fridge . "How was your meeting .?" I ask while I close the fridge . "Uh , it was good " he says and sets his keys down and goes to the pantry to get food . I walk upstairs and finish putting my stuff together . I go to the bathroom and get in the shower and wash my body . After 30 minutes , I get out and dry myself off and walk out the bathroom to my little get ready room and sit at my vanity.
I put on lotion all over my body and spray perfume and put on my underwear and then I put on my gear only because it's a sports bra and boxing shorts . I put on a Nike pull over sweater over my sports bra and then put on the boxing shorts . I put my hair in a ponytail and walk back to me and seths bathroom and start to wash my face . Once I'm done , I brush my teeth and spray a little more perfume and turn off the lights . I walk down the stairs with my bag and see Seth on the couch watching tv . I walk into the kitchen and grab my water bottle . "Are you coming or no?" I say dryly as I walk into the pantry to grab a snack . "No I'm just going to watch from the tv ." He says as I walk back into the kitchen . " you sure ? Baby we're kicking off the hall of fame tonight ." I say . "Yea I'm sure" he just says . I grab my bag and put on some black nikes and grab my keys . "Bye " I say and leave the house . I get into my Tesla and start driving to the arena . It's around 6 about to be 7:00 but my match isn't first but it isn't the last either .

   I walk into the arena and see already, hella people here . I mean we are kicking off the hall of fame so I couldn't blame them . The arena also sold out with hella people so this was gonna be a big show !
I walk into the locker room and take off my sweater and tightin up my ponytail and put on my gloves . I change into my black boots and leave . I walk by the monitor and hear the fire works go off . All of a sudden, I feel hands cover my eyes but the scent of them smells familiar. "Guess who" I hear . I chuckle "I'm guessing ...Sonya " I say and turn around and smile at her . "That was no fun" she says as we laugh . We turn back around to watch as we see Stephanie and Roman in the ring as she yelling at him to get out . Me and Sonya laugh at how roman keeps teasing her . After a while me and Sonya walk to catering and get some food and sit down . "So who are you going against tonight?" She ask me . "Ronda . Rousey " I say with no problem. Most people wouldn't want to go up with her but , I am a daughter of a legend I can take her on . We talk for a few more minutes and then go separate ways as I see Roman by the monitor . "Cousinnn" I say as I walk up to him and a couple more superstars as they talk . "Heyy kJ " he tells me putting his arm around my shoulder . Me and him talk to a couple more superstars until it's almost time for me to go out . I go by the gorilla and get ready. Sonya told me she wanted to walk me out so I'm just waiting for her . Soon she joins me in her outfit which I absolutely love .

 Soon she joins me in her outfit which I absolutely love

"You ready sis " she ask me . I take a deep breath. "Yea , I'm ready " I smile . Ronda goes out first and I'm waiting to go on now . Before the announcer tells me it's my que, I wrap my tittle around me and turn around and most of the superstars say "let's goo !" Or "you got this kj " I smile at them and me and Sonya look at each other , we hit each other's knuckles and the announcer tells us "3..2..1"

   Once We hear the words start , Sonya walks out and then I go after her . I stand there switching side to side slowly . I then raise my hands midway and then do a little boxing move that Sonya does at the same time , when did she learn this?. Then I start walking down the ramp with Sonya behind me . cracking my knuckles and rolling my shoulders . Once I'm at the end of the ramp , I stop and do a boxing move again and then step back and throw my hand down as the beat drops and then smile and put my hands midway and the arena gets filled with cheers . I walk to the side and jump up into the ring . And then smile darkly when I get in . I hold my tittle up and walk around the ring smiling at all the fans . My music stops and I go to my corner .
"I wanna challenge you for your tittle " I hear and look up and see Ronda with the microphone . I look at her for a second and chuckle. Sonya taps my leg and gives me a microphone . "Challenge accepted " I say and drop the microphone and jump side to side in my corner .

  Ronda doesn't know what she's in for ..