Holy-

LIZ'S POV
I woke up on a Saturday morning from Dani calling me.
"Hey Liz. Did I wake you?"
"Yep, but I needed to get up. It's 12:30 so I'm up."
"Great. Well I need you to babysit Alena for me tonight. Kev and I are going to a party with some of my work friends and I need you to watch her."
"Sure, yeah. What time do I need to be by?"
"Around 4. Thanks doll. Luv u."
"No problem. Luv u too."
I hang up and get out of bed and change. I head downstairs to see my mom making lunch.
"Someone looks like she was awoken."
It's really just me and my mom. My dad passed in the army a few years ago so it's been hard without him.
"Dani woke me up. I'm babysitting Alena in a few hours."
"Oh cool, but when am I going to get to spend some time with my daughter?"
"Nice one mom. I think we could watch our favorite movie tomorrow. I mean I'm gonna watch it later at Dani's while Alena's in bed but I would love to watch it again."
"I'm so glad you grew up to love when in Rome. All my friends didn't like it but I loved it!"
"Well what are you making for lunch?"
"I wanted some grilled cheese so I made one for you and me."
"Oo yay."
We eat some lunch and talk for a while. Then later in the evening, I get ready for the babysitting.
"Bye mom, see you later!"
"When should you be home?"
"I don't know. I'll text you on my way home."
"Ok bye sweetheart, love you."
"Bye love you too mom."
I walk to my car and instantly turn on my music. My favorite artist is Brendon Urie, but I'm not emo and that I just like his music. After a few minutes I arrive at Dani's. I knock on the door and Kevin answers.
"Hey Liz, come on in."
I give him a hug and walk in. I walk to the living room and put my stuff down. I minute later I feel Dani behind me with the baby.
"Hey Liz. Thank you so much. I needed this."
"Oh no problem. I love hanging out with Alena."
I take her from Dani and tickle her.
"Well we don't know when we are going to be home so I'll text you when we are close to the house. It might be late so don't feel bad and make yourself a little bit of dinner if you want."
"Thanks. Got it, well you guys have fun. I'll send you guys a photo later of us. Bye"
"Bye Liz, your a total life saver!"
I'm currently going to school for photography and early child educational teaching. So I always do a mini photos shoot with Alena when I babysit her. After they leave I take Alena to the kitchen and get some fruit for her. I put a bib on her and put her into her high chair and feed her. After a few minutes I hear someone trying to open the door. I instantly freak out and grab a fork that was near me. I go over and see someone walking in. I run over and instantly attack him.
"What the hell."
"Who are you?"
"Who are you is the good question?"
"I'm babysitting and don't go any further before you tell me who you are?"
"Ohh your Danielles friend. I'm Kevins brother Nick. Nick Jonas."
"Oh Hello Nick, I'm Elizabeth Hally. But everyone calls me Liz."
"Well hello Liz. Why did you attack me again?"
"Well I have to protect the baby. I didn't want anyone robbing them or taking the baby."
"Well I was just here to see my niece. But now I'm gonna stay so I can annoy you."
"You know, I don't get that you are the one boy every teenage is like in love with but your so annoying."
"Why thank you. I know, but I enjoy annoying people who aren't obsessed with me or don't know who I am."
"Nice, well I need to get back to Alena if you don't mind. She has to go to bed soon."
We both walk over to Alena and Nick picks her up while I clean up. Nick dances with her to the music I was playing while I just watch them. After about another hour I do her little photo shoot, and it's her bedtime.
"Looks like it's passed someone's bedtime. Come on let's go to bed Alena."
I take her away from Nick and bring her upstairs. I get her ready for bed and read her a story. When she falls asleep I put her in her crib and shut the door. I go downstairs and see that Nick is making something on the stove.
"Now what are you doing Jonas?"
"Making Soup. I'm gonna guess you didn't eat dinner."
"Nope. Well are you a good cook or not?"
"I would call myself a master chef. With soup."
"Nice. Well what kind is it."
"Box chicken noodle soup."
"Wow, so master chef cooking level."
"I know right."
"Here try it."
I put some in my spoon and try it.
"Wow, it tastes like, soup."
"Amazing right."
"Totally."
We eat our soup and talk to get to know each other a little bit. I get up to put my dish away and Nick takes it.
"I'll clean up."
"Thanks, well I'm gonna watch my movie now so you can leave or watch a chick flick Jonas."
"Which one. My mom always watches them so I grew to like them."
"Wow, the ladies must like that."
"Well no one really knows. Except my family."
"Nice, well I'm gonna watch When In Rome."
"Oo I like that one. Kristen Bell is cute!"
"Nice. Well it's my favorite so I've been wanting to watch it."
He goes to the other couch and takes a seat. I put the DVD in and we watch it. By the time it was over Dani said that she was gonna be here soon.
"Well I should get going."
"Alright, Jonas I had a good night really."
"Good, I guess my new nick name is Jonas."
"Yep."
"Cool, well here's my number. I wanna annoy you so yeah."
"Ok here's mine. Bye Jonas."
"Bye Liz."
He leaves and I clean up. About 10 minutes later Dani and Kevin walk in.
"Hey Liz. Thanks again."
"Hey, no problem. I should get home."
"Ok, well thanks again. Liz, wanna go out to lunch with Alena and I tomorrow?"
"Yeah that sounds fun Dani. Bye guys."
"Bye."
I grab my stuff and leave. I text my mom that I'm on my way. I get home and I get a text
NICK
Hey Liz. May the annoying start!
LIZ
Great, just great Jonas.
NICK
Well I'm off to bed. I guess you can wait till morning.
LIZ
Just what I needed. Night Jonas.
I walk in the house and run up to my room. I lay on my bed and just think. I can't get him out of my head. Then I get in the shower and change for bed. I get in bed and just drift off too sleep. I had some fun tonight!
——————————
Hope you stayed tuned to my new story. This is a nice one!
(1263 words)

•I jus re read this and I noticed I cal Liz Allie on accident. Whoops, I changed it btw so you won't notice it again most likely.