Day Before The Big One.

Few Months Later

Liz's POV

Today was the day before the wedding. And when I say I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. It's a lot of work on everyone. Nick, me, our bridal party and parents plus some others have been at the venue all day setting up and I haven't had a proper night of sleep in a while. But I'm just ready to be married and have a full heart already. Currently for filming, part of the movie most of us aren't in it so I haven't been back in a bit but I will be a few weeks after the wedding so it should be fun. Then Marvel had started to talk about a show with Wanda and Vision in it. It sounded really good and fun to film so that should be interesting.

But today is weird. I've already gotten my nails done for tomorrow and I've been having everyone run around setting things up. We could have easily had staff help us but with me being so extra I wanted to do this myself. We had arranged to get married in La. We found this really pretty venue that had a more private area and we would have the ceremony outside and the reception inside since it's La and it's hot.

We've been doing a bit of planning since the engagement and we started to kinda rush after a while since our date was coming so soon we didn't realize it.

A little while ago, Ella and Daniel had gotten married and that night had made me so excited for tomorrow.

I had currently stopped at the house to get a few things and meet someone up here. While grabbing and putting together dresses for the bridesmaids and mother's of the bride and groom, four familiar faces came into the kitchen.

Ju: Elizabeth!
L: mom!
F: Liz! Long time no see.
L: good seeing you too Frankie. Mr and Mrs Jonas! Great seeing you!
P: you too sweetheart.
De: we needed to stop by before tomorrow. Even if we're going to the rehearsal tonight you'll be busy so we had to say good luck. Who are you staying with tonight?
L: the guys are staying at Kevin and Danielle's and I'm going to a hotel with Dani.
De: that should be fun. Well all of us just wanted to stop by. We got here a few hours ago and have been helping Nick and the rest of them at the reception hall setting up and we needed to see the bride.
L: good! How is it looking?
Ju: it's coming together mostly.
F: but Joe has been running around trying to get everyone to laugh and let's just say that it might take longer to set up.
L: I'm stopping by there after I drop the dresses off at the hotel.
P: don't worry Liz, the boys have it taken care of.

At the hall

Nobody's POV

Nick was making sure everything was in place while Ella had a clipboard that Liz gave her to make sure everyone was following it. Let's just say that's not happening. Joe keeps taking random things and putting them on his head, Kevin is trying to work but ends up doing the same thing as joe. Dani and Sophie got fed up with them the two left to go to the store to pick up a few things. Daniel was helping Nick as the two where the most serious about this whole thing.

E: Come On! We aren't going to get anything done. We barely have any help-
Am: No need to worry people. Help is here!

The guys plus Ella turn around and see Dani and Sophie walking in with Rdj, Sebastian, Chris Evans and Hemsworth, and Anthony all walking in.

E: oh thank goodness. We weren't going to get anything done- Liz will be by in about 45 minutes to see what is done. Not even have of anything is done!
Rdj: well let's get to work!

Back With Liz

Liz's POV

After I piled all of the dresses into the car, I dialed nick to see how things where going.