Back To Busy!

LIZ'S POV
I was awoken early the next morning from Dani turning on the light then shaking me awake.
"Get up Liz. I'm not going to deal with this. I will have Mrs. Jonas wake you up if I have to. And that's never a pretty sight. She screams."
"Ok, ok I'm up. I would rather you wake me up then my boyfriends mom wake me up. But I'm gonna guess the bus is gonna keep me awake."
"Good, now get changed and get downstairs. The boys are already up and there waiting on us."
I get out of bed and Dani leaves. I change and grab my bag and head downstairs. I walk into the living room and see everyone in the kitchen.
"Good morning Liz."
"Morning everyone."
Nick gets up and comes over and gives me a kiss. Someone takes my bag and I'm gonna guess there putting it on the bus. Mrs. Jonas was making breakfast so I sat next to Nick and she handed me a plate. It had pancakes and eggs on it and it looked amazing. I started to eat and when I was done, it was time to leave. The bus was parked down the street so people wouldn't find the house so easily. We walk to the bus and get on. Nick shows me my bunk which is next to his. Dani and Kevin has there own bus with the baby but it's in Dallas so they had to come with us. The bus starts to go and we have a 32 minute drive to Dallas so I didn't know what we would do. I set my bunk up with sheets and other little decorations and I head back out to the main part. I take a seat on the couch and everyone was watching a movie. After a while, we arrive at the venue. The boys had to go to sound check straight away so Dani and I thought it would be a good idea to go out of some lunch. We told rob that we where going and we went to a little restaurant close to the venue. Once we got there, we sat outside. They brought out a high chair for Alena and she was happy to be out of the stroller. We got our drinks and ordered our lunch.
"So, how has Nick been."
"Well sense I literally saw his yesterday for the first time in months, I would say amazing."
"That's good. I mean I've seen you guys basically every time your together so. But how was your date before we left?"
"Great, he took me to this Italian restaurant and it was sooo good. Best food ever. Then we hung out for a little bit and it was good. I missed him so much though."
"That sounds amazing. It also reminds me of the early stages of Kevin and mines relationship. He was on tour and I was at home. But I did surprise him a few times. It was great."
Our food comes out and we eat while talking. I give Alena some of my fruit and she was happy. Once we where done, we paid and left. We got back to the arena before sound check was over. Rob met us at the door and told us the boys wanted us on stage. We walked in and Mrs. Jonas took Alena as Dani and I got into the boxes. I hate dark spaces and I was by myself so it was really bad. I almost started to hyperventilate but we got to the stage by then. The boys helped us out and we walked onto stage.
"We want you guys to come and sing a song with us."
"And with the boxes, we will be with you guys. Frankie will also join us later."
I stand over next to Nick and lovebug starts to play. I really get into it and I just enjoyed being next to my boyfriend. After the song was done singing, everyone looked at me. The boys in shock and Dani just smiling.
"What. Did I sing bad?"
"Baby, you sang amazing."
"I've never heard someone that good that is your age."
"Thanks everyone. Well I'll let you guys finish sound check."
Nick gives the guys a look and before I could walk off stage, Nick and Kevin where both pulling me back onto to the stage.
"We want you to sing Burnin up with us."
"Why."
"Because your amazing at singing and it would be fun."
"Aw, thanks. Fine ok I'll stay."
I walk back onto stage and we finish off with Burnin up. Once it was done, we had to go back down in the boxes. I got into Nicks with him and I got nervous. He could tell from my energy and pulled me into his arms.
"It's ok. I'm here."
"Thank."
I give him a kiss and I try my best to relax in his arms. Once we get down, he gets out and then helps me out. We walk to his dressing room and we eat. Nick ate his dinner but I didn't have a lot sense we just got back from our lunch, or an early dinner. Once he was done eating, we talked and caught up with each other but in between it all, Nick had to get ready. Once he was, we both went out and met up with his brothers. They all walked over to there boxes and before they went up, I gave Nick a kiss and they all went up. We could tell once they did get up because the fans went total bananas. I mean if I was in the crowd, you would hear me scream at the top of my lungs. But I was around his family so I didn't be the total dork I am. About an hour and a half go by and the boys are on there second to last song, lovebug. Rob tells us to get into the boxes and we hear the boys announcing us as we went up.
"Tonight we have two lucky ladies with us. Please welcome, Danielle and Liz."
We reach the stage and the crowd shouts loudly. The music turns on and I go over by Nick. He puts his arm around my waist and you could tell he was over to moon about this. Once it was over, I gave him a kiss that surprised him and the crowd. Everyone didn't mind and the crowd went crazy. I tried leaving the stage like earlier but the boys pulled me back.
"Who wants to hear Liz sing again?"
The crowd cheers and I look over at Joe giving him a stink eye. Burnin up turns on and I just sing out loud. Once it was over, we all got into the boxes and Nick comforted me the way back to backstage. Once we came down, the boys went to there dressing rooms and got there stuff and we all headed out. We got onto the bus and I changed and went to bed. I was tired from all day and I was not able to stay awake. I got into my bunk and texted my mom night. After I put my phone down, the bus started to move again. I turned over to peep out of my curtains and I saw Nick getting ready for bed. Did I mention that he is a total Hottie. I turned over again and I felt him get next to me. I turned over for what I hoped was the last time, and I gave him a kiss.
"Night Jonas."
"Night Lizzie."
We both fell asleep peacefully and i could barely tell we where on the bus.
————————
Hoped you liked it.
I think your will go pretty well. Or I thought?
(1311 words)