Sniper x Reader (L)

-omg okay this picture really does hit different-

Today was a different day for you on the battlefield. You'd been looking for a different weapon to use during attacks, and nobody on the team had a weapon that really suited your needs, except for Sniper, or Mundy, at least, when he introduced himself to you, that's what he insisted you call him. You didn't think anything of it, really, except for the one time Scout called him that and he tried running him over with his van. Anyways, today, You were pointing your sniper rifle at an enemy, slowly moving along, following his head. 

"That's it, sheila. You got it."

The words pop out of thin air and your aim is thrown off, instead hitting an enemy Scout who quickly alerts his team to your location.

"Shit!" You whisper angrily, your head snapping in Sniper's direction. "Well, what now? We're fucked if they find us up here."

Sniper takes your hand in his and looks towards the three enemies coming towards you two. "I have a place we can get away to, for the time being."

You give him an inquisitive look, but nod in agreement. "Well. Take me there."

You and Sniper make your way down from the tower you were hiding in and when the coast is clear, Sniper bolts out into the field, dragging you behind him. After a while of dodging your teammates fighting off the enemy team, you find yourself standing in front of his van. "Y'know, we could just help our team. We don't really need to hide now that-"

Sniper stops you, putting a hand to your mouth. "I know, I know. Just...come in."

You sigh and follow him in, stepping in first. You're sitting on a pillow close to the front seat and watch Sniper close the doors. For a while, you sit in silence, until you decide to try starting conversation. "So, I've been thinking-"

You're cut off by Sniper's lips crashing into yours. You're shocked, at first, but kiss back, your hands wrapping around his neck. He breaks away from you, breathless. "I didn't know you were such a good kisser."

He says, his hand trailing down your waist, gripping your hips firmly. "I didn't think you would kiss me to begin with."

Mundy chuckles. "I'd be stupid not ta, shiela."

You smile and his forehead thumps against yours. "So, we're alone, in my van. It may not look it,"

Sniper leans in, his lips brushing against your ear. "But this ol' van is practically soundproof."

You shudder as he says that, his lips moving down to your neck. He kisses it gently, slowly moving down to your lower area. He begins to pull off your leggings, throwing them behind him. "Won't be needing these..."

You feel your face flush as he starts stripping himself. He pulls off his shirt, watching you stare at him. He smirks, then pulling off his pants, leaving him in boxers. "You seem overdressed. Let's change that."

Mundy sits you up and pulls off your shirt, feeling all your curves, fingers trailing over your skin. Now, you're both left in your underwear. He reaches around you and fiddles with your bra clip. 
"Damn..."

 Mundy mutters under his breath. You chuckle, bending your arms behind you and guiding his hands to unclip it. You slip it off, leaving Mundy staring at your chest. "You look amazing..."

You smile at him. "You do too."

"You know, I really...or, I have liked you, for a while now. I just-"

You cut him off by pulling him closer to you, kissing him. You pull away and smile again. "You don't have to explain it to me right now. We can talk later."

He sighs, relieved. "Oh thank god. I just didn't want you to feel rushed, Y/N."

You sink onto the floor of the van, a blanket underneath your back. "I want this too. You don't need to worry."

Mundy smirked while pulling off his boxers. "Good."

You look down at him, and holy shit. He's huge. At least seven inches. 

He reaches down and loops his fingers in your underwear, pulling them down. He stares at you for a minute and then pulls out a condom (we need that protection), putting it on and slowly pushing into you.

"F-fuck, Mundy..." You gasp, your fingernails digging into his skin. He leans down towards your neck and sucks in a couple different places, leaving obvious marks. He's clearly been wanting to do that for a while. 

He groans in response, speeding up his pace. "M-Mundy!" 

Your legs wrap around his waist, both his hands balling into fists beside you. "Fuck, Y/N..."

Mundy pulls you into his chest and keeps thrusting into you, quicker than before. Eventually, you feel that familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach. Your grip tightens on his shoulders. "Mundy, I'm g-gonna-"

"I know, sheila. Come with me." He leans in and starts kissing you roughly, and a couple seconds later, you come at the same time he does, moaning loudly as you do. "Mundy!"

He lays back and you rest your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, feeling his chest move up and down slowly. "That was amazing." 

His voice pops out of nowhere, like before, and you smile. "Yeah. We should do it again sometime."

Eventually, you two finally decide to get dressed and go help your team, though it's probably too late now. Mundy opens the van doors and you follow him, only to be met by your team members staring at you in bewilderment. "Oh, uh, hey, guys..."

Scout groans in disgust and runs off, Spy and Engineer giving you a shake of their heads, and Demo, Soldier and Heavy all talking about paying each other for the bet. 

------

okay, so that's all? This is my first lemon, so, idk, drink bleach now, thank you