Scout x (Male)Reader (L)

-I know this is another lemon but my friend wanted me to write it so here we are, i want to die-

-also this isn't my art lmao-

You had been working for Mann Co. for about two years now, and in that time you'd gotten to know your teammates pretty well. For example, Heavy seemed like this big, scary guy, but once you got to know him, he's actually a pretty nice guy. He also has a bunch of sisters, only one of which you've met, Zhanna, and he's very protective of them and his mother. And Medic? Medic might actually just be crazy. You got along well with all of them, but one stood out the most. Scout.

When you first started working for Mann Co, the first person you met was Scout. He immediately said something about your ass so you said something about his right back. He was surprised at first, but kept the conversation going. You got used to his bragging about himself and complaints about Spy, but after a while you started to notice he did the bragging less around you and more around the others, like he felt embarrassed to do so. Today was a cease fire day so that morning when you woke up, you got dressed and went to go find Scout. 

Walking downstairs, you saw Soldier and Engineer arguing about something in the hallway. When Engineer saw you, he clapped his hand over Soldier's mouth and greeted you. "Howdy, Y/N. Suppose you're looking for Scout?"

You stop in front of the two. "Yeah, I was, actually. Do you know where he is?"

Soldier shoved Engineer's hand away from his mouth. "I think he's in the kitchen, Y/N. Now, back to what I was saying, maggot-" 

They started fighting again and you walked away, shaking your head. In the kitchen, you were met with Heavy eating a sandwich, Medic discussing how he lost his medical license with a drunk Demo, and Pyro trying to set the oven on fire. Heavy saw you come in and gestured to the seat beside him. "Hey, Heavy. Do you know where Scout is? Soldier told me he was in here, but clearly he's not."

Heavy stared at his sandwich in thought and then replied. "Yes, I think small man is in bedroom. He said not to tell leetle Y/N where he was going."

Why would he not want me to know where he was? You thought. "Okay, thanks Heavy."

He nodded in response and went back to eating his sandwich. You got up from your seat and left your teammates to their activities. Making your way upstairs, you could swear you were hearing your name be called. You reached Scout's bedroom and stopped to listen, your hand visibly shaking against the doorknob. 

"F-fuck, Y/N..."

That's Scout. Is he...

Oh god. Is he seriously jacking off....to me?

You trailed off in thought when you heard the bed creak and the air was silent, if only for a moment. "Is someone there?"

You heard Scout's shaky, out of breath voice call out. Your hand turned the door knob and slowly opened the door to reveal Scout, laying on the bed. He was hiding his most likely naked figure with the blanket on his bed. Or, mostly naked. You could see his familiar red shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and his hat and headset were still on. "Y-Y/N? What-Did you need something?"

You felt your face heat up as you responded, "Uh, well, I was just-I was just looking for you, and-"

Scout gets up, interrupting your sentence. It's not like you were planning to say anything else, you felt like dying right then and there.

The blanket falls off, and holy shit.

Ohhhh shit. Scout is naked. In front of you.

"Y/N...I've liked you...uh, for a while now. And, well, I need you."

He makes his way towards you, or so it seems. He walks behind you and shuts the door, locking it. "Do you want to do this?"

You nod in excitement. He picks you up, to your surprise, and lays you down on his bed. He gets completely undressed, aside from his hat. He starts kissing your neck and whispers in your ear, "You wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to do this. To fuck you senseless."

Those words send shivers down your spine, and his hands start pulling off your clothing, piece by piece. His hands grip your hips, still kissing your neck, leaving hickeys. All of a sudden, he flips you over, his chest pressed against your back. "You ready?"

You nod, and he slowly pushes his cock in. You moan into the pillow as he slowly starts to thrust. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah, I just...fuck..." You manage to stutter out, as he leans down, breathing onto your ear. He bites it softly, earning a moan from you. 

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk." He whispers, causing you to shiver. 

"I-I'd like that..."

"Good."

He suddenly slams into you, your gasp echoes throughout the room. "J-Jeremy!"

Scout grabs ahold of your hips, going faster. "Yeah, keep calling me that, I love hearing you say it."

You press your face into the pillow, Scout not letting up his pace. "Fuck, you're hot..." He moans quietly.

You can only take so much of his quick thrusts, though, and soon enough you gasp out, "J-Jeremy, I'm gonna-"

He doesn't respond, but you notice his thrusts getting sloppier. You can tell he's getting close, too.

"I'm gonna-" Scout doesn't have time to finish before he cums inside you, you finishing almost the same time he does.

You're both left panting beside each other, contemplating what you just did. "That. Was amazing."

He said, pulling you over to him. You thought of something the same time he did. You were both staring at each other when he said it. 

"Round 2?"

-okay so holy shit this took me forever to write, and next chapter probably won't be a lemon but honestly i have no idea-