Demoman x Reader(Fluff)

-okay,,,so I might be taking a break from writing these after this one? I'm not discontinuing it by any means, I just want to work on my other stories right now-

It was around 9:18 that night when you heard voices emerge from the front door. Some of the Mercs, specifically Medic, Demo, Soldier and Scout had gone out to a bar and had just gotten back. You were surprised they even made it back, the last time some of your teammates had gone out to get drinks, they didn't come back and you and Ms Pauling had to go out and find them yourselves.

Obviously, one of them had stayed sober and had managed to drag the rest of them back before they got themselves killed, which, from what you could tell, it was Scout, surprisingly. You weren't really surprised about him not getting drunk, but more about the fact he was mature enough to get everyone back safely.

Medic and Soldier were drunk out of their minds and could barely walk straight, while Demo just seemed...off. 

You got up and went to help Scout get them upstairs. As you were about to help Medic who was struggling to walk, a hand grabbed ahold of yours and dragged you away from him. You turned to see who it was and it was Demo, looking you up and down. "Aye, lass-"

You cut him off, wrapping an arm around his waist and starting to walk him upstairs. "You're drunk, Demo, and you need to sleep. Come on."

"But lass...please, I n-need y-you." He whined, starting to get closer to you.

You pushed him off and struggled to continue walking up the steps. You, after quite a struggle with Demo to keep walking, made it to his room. You opened the door and walked in, helping Demo over to his bed. He was hiccuping and stumbling around. You got him some water and handed it to him, but he turned his head away and mumbled "No."

"Tavish, you're acting like a child. You're gonna have a massive hangover in the morning and I'm not going to put up with your shit. Just take the water."

Demo smiled, pulling you closer to him. "Y-Y/N, c'mon, just give this to me."

Jerking away from him, you shook your head. "No. You're drunk, and I don't want to. I will stay here with you if you want me to, but we're not having sex."

He sighed and rolled over, making room for you. You got in and turned off the light, and you both lay in silence for a while. You were almost asleep and you thought he was too before his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you into his arms. His head rested in the crook of your neck, breathing softly. You smiled and one of your hands went to rest on one of his, his hand slowly opening so he could hold it. 

-the next morning?-

You sat up, rubbing your eyes. Yawning, you looked around the room, realizing where you were. Demo was still sleeping at your side, and you smiled, carefully and quietly slipping out from his arms and opening the door, walking out. Downstairs, only a few teammates were up, including Medic. Heavy was with him while he complained about his hangover and spout off some insults in German, or at least you assumed they were insults. Soldier, Scout, Pyro, Engineer, and obviously Demo were still in bed. Spy was reading a book at the kitchen table and from what he told you when asked, Sniper was practicing shooting some targets at a tower somewhere off the site.

You walked back upstairs, and hearing someone groaning, you assumed it was probably Demo. You walked in and handed him some water, rubbing his back. "You okay?"

He shook his head and sighed. "Nah, lass, I'm sorry about last night, I wasn't thinking-"

You cut him off. "Tav, it's okay. You were drunk, and I'm not mad. You just focus on getting rest, okay?"

And so the day went, checking up on Demo and Soldier, since Heavy was taking care of Medic. Honestly, you couldn't have asked for it to be any different.