Spy x Dancer!Reader (Fluff)

-i wasn't really sure what to do for this?? i guess it's just going to be the reader dancing and spy dancing with them lol-

-also request made by iamnotbrave

You sat at the kitchen table, most of the other Mercs dancing or drinking...or both. I guess that's what happens when one of them suggests to "celebrate" after winning the fight today. You were just about to get another drink when someone sat down beside you. "Y/N."

Your head turned to the voice to see none other than Spy. "Spy."

You both sat in silence before he held a hand out to you. "Uh."

Spy sighed. "It's been a long night and these imbéciles aren't going to get any less drunk. Care to dance?"

You shake your head shyly. "Oh, no, Spy, I don't know how to-"

Before you can respond he's pulled you out of your seat and into the room over where everyone else is at. The only people not drunk or passed out are Sniper and Heavy, and they're too busy discussing something to notice you two. 

Spy's feet move swiftly on the floor, guiding you along. You're pressed against his chest, his hands resting on your hips. 

Slowly, you start getting the hang of it and you two are dancing silently. You're too in sync to notice half of your teammates staring at you in awe. 

Spy does take notice though, and stops dancing for a moment to guide you away and outside to the balcony. You stare at the sky, the stars bright tonight.

Spy is still holding your hand, and after a minute you notice he's staring at you. "Spy?"

"Yes, mon cheri?"

"I was wondering...do you maybe...want to go on a date sometime?"

He looks at you in astonishment. "Well, I-"

You shake your head. "No, I'm sorry, i-it was a stupid thing to sa-"

Spy kisses you, brushing your hair behind your ear. You blush and kiss back gently. He pulls away, saying, "Oui, j'adorerais to go on a date with you."

You smile and kiss him again, and you stay like that for a while longer until you decide to go back inside and go to bed.

?Bonus??

Scout is drunk off his ass and laughing to death, Pyro and Medic are passed out on the floor, Soldier, Engie, and Demo are all fighting over some alcohol they found in the fridge, while Sniper and Heavy are really just fed up with everyone's bullshit.

-Iamnotbrave I really hope you liked it!-