Medic x Reader (1/2)

-so this is a fluff? idk man I can't write very good i'm not okay-

"How much longer, toots? This arm ain't gonna heal itself, ya know."

You were used to Scouts whining, but today it was wearing you out. During a fight, Scout had been injured, and with Medic off the field doing "research", you had to get Scout back to Medic's lab so he could get healed and back to the fight. "If you'd shut your mouth and focus on keeping pressure on your arm, it'd probably go a lot faster, Scout."

He rolled his eyes and adjusted his headset, though he finally stopped talking. The doors to Medic's lab were only a couple steps away from you, and before you could open them yourself, the familiar black haired doctor appeared in front of you, covered in what you assumed was blood, a bonesaw in hand. "Hello, fraulein!"

Scout snickered at the nickname and you elbowed him in the ribcage, causing him to cough up blood. Medic seemed more focused on you, but after a moment he grabbed Scout from you and took him into the lab. Looking back to your team in the fight, you decided they'd probably be fine without you and followed Medic in. 

Medic strolled over to the operating table, putting Scout down. He took the piece of cloth I'd ripped off of Scout's shirt to help stop the bleeding from him, throwing it in the trash can. Medic cut into Scout's arm, looking around for the bullet that had torn through his skin. After a couple minutes of painful-looking searching, he held the bullet in the air like it was a trophy. "Thanks Doc!" 

Scout got up to leave before being dragged back down. "You need proper care so it doesn't get infected, Scout." 

Scout groaned, reluctantly holding out his arm for Medic. He quickly disinfected the wound and bandaged it, Scout whining about how much it hurt the whole time. When he was done, Scout raced out the door, leaving you and Medic alone. "So, Medic, what have you been doing? I mean, since you said you were doing research and such-"

He sighed. "Yes, I was doing research on za team. Unfortunately, it led nowhere."

You shrugged your shoulders. "Oh well. There's always next time, right?"

He nods, a small smile coming to his face. "Ja. You're right, Y/N."

You both stand in silence for a couple minutes, unsure of what to say to the other. All of a sudden, you feel two arms wrap around you, squeezing you in a hug. "Medic?"

You look up at the doctor, his eyes meeting yours. "Ja?"

You feel your face heat up, being in such close contact with him. "I've been thinking...maybe I need a checkup? I mean, that sounds really weird in this situation-"

He cuts you off, pulling away. You're almost upset at first, you liked the feeling you got when he was so close to you. "Nein, fraulein. I'm sure I could give you a checkup."

You walk over to a desk and sit down in one of the two chairs placed there, and he sits in the one across from you. He starts going over basic medical questions (which, you didn't think he knew, but he had his medical license at some point so whatever.) Finally he asks, "Have you ever had sex and are you sexually active?"

You blush at the question, muttering, "No," Under your breath.

"What was zhat? I didn't hear you."

"I said no."

"To what?"

"I've never had sex before, for fucks sake what else would I be answering no to?"

Medic stops, surprised by your tone. "I'm sorry, fraulein. I didn't mean to-"

You sigh, shaking your head. "You don't need to apologize, Medic. I just- I don't really talk about it a lot, and when I do it's embarrassing."

He tilts his head to the side. "Why is it embarrassing?"

You groan in frustration, tilting back in your seat. "Why wouldn't it be? Telling someone you're a virgin makes you sound lame."

He rolled his eyes, resting chin on his gloved hand. "Fraulein, you're not a schoolgirl anymore. Talking about virginity shouldn't be zhat embarrassing."

You shrug. "I know, just...with you, it is."

His eyes widen a bit. "Why me specifically?"

"I-I don't know, I just...I guess you're different."

You both are silent for what seems like hours before you begin to speak. "Medic, I didn't mean-"

You're cut off as Medic wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you, almost knocking you off balance. "M-Medic-"

You pull away, looking at him in surprise. He never seemed like the type to suddenly kiss someone, but here we are. 

"Y/N, you're...you're special to me. I needed to do that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

You cut him off, kissing him back. You both stay like that for a while, until you feel his hands run down to your ass and squeeze. You moan into the kiss, and you can feel him smile, pulling away from you. "Medic-"

"Call me Ludwig, please Y/N."

"O-okay."

Medic picks you up and sits you on his desk, kissing your neck. "L-Ludwig, I need you.."

He lowly growls into your ear and whispers, "Good. I think I should give you a...proper examination."