Medic x Suicidal!Reader (Fluff) (1/2)

-idk how to write these kinds of things heLP-

(Also, request was made by @NkaujSuaXiong  . Hope you enjoy!)

You sniffled as you wiped your eyes. You and Scout had been fighting earlier and you still couldn't get over what he said. 

"Just kill yourself, idiot! Nobody ever wanted you here in the first place!"

Spy had beaten the shit out of him afterwards, but still. What if he was right? Nobody would care if you were gone, especially if Scout wouldn't care.

You started walking upstairs, anything anyone said to you was just white noise in your ears. You passed several of your teammates and they tried stopping you to talk, but you just ignored them and kept walking. 

As your feet touched the rooftop of the building, you couldn't help but think about your time there. Did they really care about you? Or were they just lying to you this whole time. 

You stared out at the stars and oddly enough, you felt...happy. For once.

Just as you were about to step off the roof, you felt someone's hands wrap around your frame and yank you away from the edge. "Fraulein, what in the world are you doing?"

You turned to be faced with Medic, his eyes filled with fear. "I-Medic-"

You caught a glimpse of Spy, Engineer and Heavy at the entrance to the roof. "Were you planning on jumping, Y/N?"

Spy's voice cut through the air like a knife. Heavy and Engineer just stared at Medic and you. "I-I was-but, what Scout said-"

Spy waved a hand in your direction. "Scout is an ass. He was upset and said that out of anger. He would be devastated if you died, Y/N. You're like a best friend to him, you know that."

Heavy nodded. "Yes. Y/N is like family."

Engineer stood in silence, but you could tell he agreed. You smiled, your eyes welling up with tears again. "T-Thank you guys...I just...I was scared. I didn't know what I was doing."

Medic pulled you closer to him, hugging you tightly. "Liebe, shh. It's okay."

Spy whispered something to your other teammates and they made their way back downstairs. You could hear Scout arguing with Spy until you heard a smacking noise and a yelp. You and Medic stood there, hugging in silence. You pulled away and sat at the edge, Medic taking a seat beside you. "It's really beautiful tonight, honestly."

You muttered, and out of the corner of your eye, you saw Medic staring at you. "Ja."

-sorry for such a short chapter, part 2 will be coming soon!! I'm working on work for school since I'm quarantined. thanks for reading!-