Ferb gets sick

As always Phineas had his alarm set to wake up him and his brother. It went off and ferb was still in bed. Hey ferb wake up is time to get up . Said Phineas . He throws a pillow at his brother no answer still . Now Phineas was getting impatient . He wanted to go outside to build something with his brother. It was a beautiful summer day and Phineas didn't want to spend one more second inside. He try's to get Ferb up a different way. Now phineas grabed his brother by the shoulders and gentle shook him . As did this he said this come on Ferb its time get ready for the big day we got today. We got a lot stuff to do with our friends today and. I know you dont want me to build with out you . But if your not getting up than maybe i will do that. Now phineas was starting to brush his teeth. He hears ferb get up. He walks over to phineas who is already getting ready for the day . Ferb had a tired look on his face . He walks to bathroom . Phineas is getting his shoes on when he hears a noise coming from the bathroom. Than he hears ferb says o hell no this not happening to me today. Than he hers ferb flush the toilet and start brushing his teeth. Than he hers him say toopaste why dont you come out . Unfortunately for ferb he gets toothpaste on his shirt while trying to open the toothpaste. P : Hey ferb. What you doing in there ? Ferb : my tooth paste will not  close. . He said angrily has the tooth paste refused to close. Then he finally closes it . But then slips on a spill. Phineas ! He sounded like candce . So Phineas was confused . Ferb knew his brother left the mess on the ground . Now he was was about to get up and tell phineas to clean up his mess . When suddenly he felt like he was going to puke . So he ran to the toilet to through up. Phineas : He knocks on the door of the bathroom Ferb are ok in there ? F : No phineas not feeling well. Think i ate somthing bad last night. P: well moms taco dont always agree with me . So i feel you . He hears ferb throughing up again . ' this gets Phineas worried that ferb will miss the prodject today . P: O boy ferb sounds like he got som upset stomachache. O well . Ferb gets up and builds with phineas anyway . Since he magically feels better after he eats something.