ferb needs phineas and candces to help him .

Ferb always has feelings for venssa . He just was to shy to ask her out.  
One day ferb had enough of waiting for her to ask him out .  So he went to ask Candce, for help.     C ,   I think Phineas would help you more than me . He seems to have answer to every question in ask him . F;  Honestly Phineas probably can't help me . He doesn't even know Isabella likes him .   C: true but he know you better then me . So ask him . He knows what's best for you .  You guys  are like two peas in a pod . If anyone know what do it's Phineas.  I might be his sister and have helped him in the past , but you help him the most . Sure Phineas might have saved my life many times , saved world and might have saved others people like your friends but saving you is the most important thing for him. Helping others is where he shines not me . Trust me ferb he can help  though this .   He is always there for you to talk to . Go get him to help you . I can't help more then I already did here . F : he is not the best with romance Candce. This is not a good idea.  P ; what's not a good idea? You don't know if it is endless you try it bro . You should know that by now .   F ; well since your here , I will ask you the question.  Candce thinks  you can help me with my feelings for Vanessa.   I really like her . I just don't have enough time to think about her as much as I want to  because of the building stuff we do . She never is around . Her dad hates most people . It's like impossible to talk to her with out her dad getting in the way .   I need to talk to her some where where dad is not . I want to ask her out but don't want to be weird about it .  How due I ask her with out sounding like a creep ?  P;  the answer is simple . just say will you go out with me ? How could any girl turn down a guy like you . Your romantic and charming. You got this in a bag . You can do this .  There isn't much I can physically help you with since I don't know venssa like you do . Seems to me you just have think of a quit place to talk to her and then you can ask her out .  Like maybe the park and give her rose when  you ask her out . Girls like that , don't be afraid to show her who you really are ferb , you got to open up to her . I know your not big on talking . But you should talk to her about the  feelings you have towards her and definitely talk about how you want get to know her better. Don't worry about messing things up for you guys.  I will be here for you  no mater what happens . She will like you  for you are .  I know I like you for who you are.   So you should ask her out . If that's whst you want to .
F: man  why didn't  I think of  the Rose thing .  Phineas I can't think you enough fir giving me the confidence to ask out venssa . I will ask her right now:
He call Vanessa ,  f: hey do you want to grab a bit together?
V; are asking me out ferb
F; he is nervous  that  she will say no .   I a,m asking you out . Is that ok?
V; yes . We can definitely go out tonight . Whst time are we going ?
F; probably soon . I will pick you up in a hour .
V; ok .  But where are we going ?
F; to the restaurant  that's named Paul's pasta . It's new to Danville.
V; ok . I will be ready . By ferb
F; bye.  Thanks again phiness
P: no need to thank me it was all you
F: hell no I am not taking credit for this .
P, You had the idea , you just needed me to push you to talk more . Everything else was you .
F;  your right phiness .  I  could do this . I needed your help more then I thought I would today . You saved the day..
P: aww. Thanks bro . I love u . He hugs him . good  luck
F;  no Phineas thank you for everything.   Love you 2 . He returns the hug.  He walks out to get venssa .
The two love the time they spend together. So much they  had a second one plained . When ferb arrived hom . He thanked phiness again and gave him a watch he picked up on the way home as a thank you gift .   Phineas smiles and takes the gift .  P, Really you didn't need to get me anything . I helped you for free , I helped you out of love , thank you fir the gift but  you don't owe me anything for what I did .
F, you didn't need ti give me good advice . I would have been in bad shape if you they didn't talk to me .
P, well consider this anther seized day . He high fives ferb  they smile and go upstairs both tired from  the fun they had
F: I couldn't agree more .