four

chapter four: HE KISSED ME!

" i can defend myself well enough, thank you."

warning: mature themes

  the brunettes eyebrows furrowed as she noticed he was leading her to a small cabin, isolated. the nearest cabin was at least half a mile away, and to get to this cabin you'd have to go through the dark woods. baby shivered a bit, and tears started to spring in her eyes.

  he won't hurt you. he won't hurt you. he won't hurt you.

  her breathing slowed as wednesday fiddled with the door knob, and opened it to reveal a cozy interior. there was a lone, king sized bed with a big, fluffy comforter in the middle of the warm wood floors. a big window adorned the wall next to the door, and a private bathroom on the other side of the cabin.

  baby sat down on the only bed in the small cabin wednesday brought her to. she felt nervous. baby hated being alone with a boy, she had only ever experienced bad things from being alone with boys.

  "why did you bring me here?" she asked softly as she fiddled with her fingers. he stared at her from where he stood, leaning against the wall of the cabin.

  "it's my cabin." he said shortly. she frowned and met gazes with him.

  "why are you alone?" she asked curiously while keeping their eyes connected. he shrugged and smiled a bit.

  "i dont like people." he said truthfully. she rolled her eyes and licked her lips. she just wanted to be near him and didn't understand why. she got off his bed slowly and walked over to him, until they were standing mere inches away. wednesday's breathing halted as she grabbed one of his large hands with both of her small ones. the tingles erupted through her body as she rubbed her thumb along his palm. "do you feel that?" she whispered, raising her eyes to see his reaction.

  his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes narrowed as he stared down at their conjoined hands. he looked in pain. truth was, wednesday felt it. he felt it so much. he had to restrain himself from jumping her bones right then and there. it would be so good. but wednesday wasn't supposed to feel anything.  he abruptly stood and walked over to his dresser, where he brought out a simple black tee and threw it at her. without sparing a glance at her, "put that on." he said.

  baby then realized that she had been in her soaking wet clothes the whole time. her cheeks flushed as she slipped off hers, and put on the shirt that smelt like him. it smelt like pine trees and fresh rain. he smelled fantastic. she took off her wet shorts, because the shirt swallowed her whole, and set the wet clothes on the porch.

  "i need to go." he muttered and walked out of his cabin immediately. baby stayed in that position for a few minutes before walking out. her mind was racing as she analyzed what just happened. she was so stupid to think a boy could like her. she was so stupid to act like that, act so desperate. she was so stupid to trust him.

  baby was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't realize the hand covering her mouth before it happened. her eyes widened when she was shoved against a tree as a boy walked chest to chest with her. it was none other than that william boy from earlier.

  "hey baby." he murmured as he looked her up and down. she wasn't wearing pants, and was in a mans oversized tee. it was a delight for william to see.