Normal

"Do you trust me?" Jack asked.

"Yes, definitely," Red replied. "Never doubted you for a second."

"Just get a room," I shouted from a dark brown sofa.

"Maybe you can show me another day, though," Red said.

"No, you have to learn," Jack insisted. "You never know when you will need to ride a bike... This is for your best."

"I assume never," Brock's voice could be heard as he strolled down the stairs. "But anyway, maybe you should learn."

"What if I fall down and fracture my skull?" Red asked while standing by the door with a green bicycle.

"Wear a helmet," Brock answered.

"What if I fracture my radius?" Red asked. "Or ulna?"

"Don't fall," Brock answered again.

"What if I get hit by a car?" Red asked. "Or a bus?"

"Then you sue them," Brock replied cheerfully.

After countless minutes of arguing, Red eventually left to go outside with Jack, who carried the bike. His enormous figure stopped Red from exiting the door as they both tried to go outside at the same time.

"We need him to become more normal," Brock said quietly while sitting on the sofa and gunning for the remote, which rested near my thigh.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Nothing," Brock replied. "Just meant that he should be learning these normal things of everyday life."

"He's not going to end up becoming some type of killer or anything," I said with a laugh.

"I know," Brock replied while turning on the television. "Just hope they look out for each other."

As I got back into the moment, I saw the two infected people who were standing behind Red, lay on the floor with blood streaming out of their faces. Red had pulled out a large knife from Cady's rib and had been ripping apart the infected people's faces with it. He maliciously dug the knife deeper and deeper into their faces, while his face filled with anger and frustration. Lydia and Tom's face was filled with pity, while Jack had a slight grin on his face. It seemed like he was happy with Red becoming "himself" again, which made me worried because it seemed like he was changing as a person. With Cady, he was developing and becoming a mature person, however, all that didn't matter for him anymore. His principles once again, were abandoned.

"Now, let's go hunt them down right now," Jack said with a sinister grin.

"No," Red muttered with a calm voice as he sat on his knees on top of the dead teenager's chest while holding the knife with both of his hands. He then broke down in tears while throwing the knife on the ground.

"We don't have time," Jack replied with his grin disappearing.

Red did not reply at all and continued to cry at the sight of Cady. He constantly stared at his bloody hands and wept.

"Okay," Jack said. "Let's make a plan. Where's the remote for the explosives?"

Red just stared at Jack without a response, and then gazed at Cady endlessly. Lydia touched his shoulder and tried to comfort Red, however, it wasn't very successful as Red ignored the gesture.

"You're going to be alright," Lydia comforted.

"Whether you like it or not," Jack said with a raise of his voice. "You are not doing this alone."

"Now isn't the best time, Jack," Lydia scolded.

"Our child is with them!," Jack replied angrily.